Senior Manager, Digital Marketing & Strategy (Philanthropy)
Title: Senior Manager, Digital Marketing & Strategy - Philanthropy
Reports to: Director, Digital Marketing & Strategy
Location: New York, NY (Full-Time, On-Site)
Roc Nation, a Live Nation joint venture, is seeking a Sr. Manager, Digital Marketing & Strategy - Philanthropy. The role will manage the overall digital impact of philanthropic endeavors to support the continued development and growth of these efforts. Responsibilities will include creating and managing the content strategy/calendar, identifying relevant opportunities for action, campaign ideation, facilitation & reporting. The Sr. Manager will be responsible for identifying and monitoring relevant events and providing actionable insights with a view to grow the overall digital presence.
• Content Marketing: Develop and manage short and long-lead social content calendars for 8-10 clients; using agile methodologies to ensure a consistently relevant strategy
• Client Management: Support and manage relationships with key stakeholders and various partners to seamlessly execute content plans; understanding sensitivities and guardrails to tailor the strategy accordingly, as necessary
• Content Management & Analytics: Analyze content performance to determine posting strategy for optimal performance within social media platforms; ultimately securing coverage in external media, where applicable. Qualitative, regular reporting on content and campaign performance is a key focus
• Social Media & Web Development: Identify and manage implementation of new social content opportunities; maintain real-time control of all social/web platforms and the narrative around content
• Live Event Coverage: Support client events as needed by creating plans for content capture and leading digital specialists to publish content to social media in real-time
• Creative Marketing: Grow client awareness, social engagement and content syndication by identifying opportunities to engage with audiences through thought-leading social dialogue
• Brand Marketing: Ensure brand integrity across all digital content. Copywriting in the brands' tone of voice and maintaining an authentic presence is necessary
• Content Creation: Create high-quality assets and infographics in real-time, as needed
• Other Priority Marketing: Develop and execute content release campaigns and other marketing efforts as needed around client's key initiatives; with a focus on opportunities to leverage latest social technology
• Bachelor's degree in a related field preferred
• Strong oral/written communication skills
• 3-5 years business experience managing digital content and social platforms; experience in not-for-profit or philanthropy required
• Proven ability to create compelling, results-driven social media campaigns
• An in-depth understanding of social media platforms, industry trends, new technologies and digital services
• Experience developing successful, multi-channel community engagement campaigns
• Detail-oriented with superior organizational skills
• Track record of building and maintaining strong business relationships
• Ability to multi-task in fast-paced, high profile, on-the-fly environments
• Ability to accommodate digital requests beyond office-hours, addressing breaking news and other moments in real-time
• Experience working with social management and listening platforms
• Experience creating social media content using Adobe suite or similar
• Experience with website management, CMS, and html
COVID-19 vaccination series and booster shot is a mandatory requirement for this position.
Applicants for employment in the US must possess work authorization which does not require sponsorship by the employer for a visa.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g6vy50-3-238-180-174-42 in your application.