SENIOR MANAGER, CLIENT MARKETING
Location: New York, NY
Division: Client Marketing
Line Manager: Kevin Hung
Contract Terms: Full-time/Permanent
We're fans who help fans everywhere get into the live events they love. A proud division of Live Nation Entertainment, Ticketmaster has changed the way the world connects with their favorite artists, teams, and shows, and we continue to shape innovation every day. We're not just selling tickets (though we do that better than anyone else), we're enriching lives one amazing experience at a time. And we think that's pretty amazing.
Ticketmaster's Client Marketing team leverages the largest database of live event fans in the world to deliver outstanding performance and return for clients through proprietary marketing products and services.
The Sr. Marketing Manager is responsible for providing exceptional marketing and media account management support for one of Ticketmaster's largest clients in the Sports and Venues vertical. Additional responsibilities include offering strategic guidance and recommendations across all offered solutions with an emphasis on paid media, coordinating the execution of marketing campaigns and supporting revenue growth targets.
The ideal candidate excels at building deep relationships while effectively managing both client expectations and internal teams supporting client deliverables. The successful Sr. Marketing Manager marries knowledge of the client's business objectives with a deep understanding of Ticketmaster's products and services while also ensuring flawless execution of the client's campaigns.
Key requirements include: a proven track record of success in an account management role serving top tier clients,
the ability to manage many complex projects across multiple clients simultaneously, and a deep understanding of
digital marketing channels and strategies including programmatic display, paid social and SEM.
• Ensure retention of performance media spend within your client portfolio
• Quarterback flawless execution of complex digital marketing campaigns, analytics projects and other initiatives
• Serve as the internal ''expert'' on your clients: understand their business challenges/opportunities, how to navigate their organizations and what solutions Ticketmaster can offer
• Support growth targets by recommending cross-channel marketing solutions that deliver against client objectives
• Understand and leverage knowledge of ticketing data & ticketing software infrastructure
• Translate data into insights and action by diving into campaign performance data; identify performance trends, optimize campaigns to achieve results, and provide recommendations for upsell opportunities
• Provide excellent communication to clients and internal stakeholders, ensuring nothing falls through the cracks
• Establish and maintain strong relationships with internal teams and peers
• Lead calls and meetings with clients; developing storylines and content to be shared
• Guide clients in effective usage of Ticketmaster products and services, including reporting and segmentation applications
• Assist with copywriting, image re-sizes and similar tasks related to marketing campaigns across various channels
• Support, mentor, and manage a marketing coordinator
• Stay current on live entertainment and marketing industry knowledge
• BA/BS in Marketing or a related field
• Minimum of five years' experience in similar role within the digital marketing industry
• Digital media agency experience a plus
• Strong quantitative skills including analytical abilities
• Proven understanding of digital media platforms and businesses, with expertise in at least one of these channels: SEM, programmatic display, paid social
• Ability to effectively interact with clients and colleagues across the executive, mid-manager and day-to-day operations levels in a professional, service-oriented manner
• Creative problem-solver
• Exceptional organizational skills
• Strong written and verbal communication and comprehension skills, and the ability to adjust style to different audiences
• Ability to work effectively under pressure and tight deadlines
• Understanding and interest in the business side of sports
• Very strong competence in Microsoft Office products- particularly Excel and PowerPoint
• COVID-19 vaccination will be required for this position subject to legally valid exemptions
LIFE AT TICKETMASTER
We are proud to be a part of Live Nation Entertainment, the world's largest live entertainment company. Our vision at Ticketmaster is to connect people around the world to the live events they love. As the world's largest ticket marketplace and the leading global provider of enterprise tools and services for the live entertainment business, we are uniquely positioned to successfully deliver on that vision.
We do it all with an intense passion for Live and an inspiring and diverse culture driven by accessible leaders, attentive managers, and enthusiastic teams. If you're passionate about live entertainment like we are, and you want to work at a company dedicated to helping millions of fans experience it, we want to hear from you.
Our work is guided by our values:
Reliability - We understand that fans and clients rely on us to power their live event experiences, and we rely on each other to make it happen.
Teamwork - We believe individual achievement pales in comparison to the level of success that can be achieved by a team
Integrity - We are committed to the highest moral and ethical standards on behalf of the countless partners and stakeholders we represent
Belonging - We are committed to building a culture in which all people can be their authentic selves, have an equal voice and opportunities to thrive
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
We also afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability. For this reason, Ticketmaster will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant consistent with its legal obligations to do so, including reasonable accommodations related to pregnancy in accordance with applicable local, state and / or federal law. As part of its commitment to make reasonable accommodations, Ticketmaster also wishes to participate in a timely, good faith, interactive process with a disabled applicant to determine effective reasonable accommodations, if any, which can be made in response to a request for accommodations. Applicants are invited to identify reasonable accommodations that can be made to assist them to perform the essential functions of the position they seek. Any applicant who requires an accommodation in order to perform the essential functions of the job should contact a Human Resources Representative to request the opportunity to participate in a timely interactive process. Ticketmaster will also provide reasonable religious accommodations on a case-by-case basis.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d5pezz-52-23-219-12-42 in your application.