Engineer - Quality
WHO ARE WE?
Live Nation Entertainment is the world's leading live entertainment company, comprised of global market leaders: Ticketmaster, Live Nation Concerts, and Live Nation Media & Sponsorship. Ticketmaster is the global leader in event ticketing with over 500 million tickets sold annually and more than 12,000 clients worldwide. Live Nation Concerts is the largest provider of live entertainment in the world promoting more than 40,000 shows and 100+ festivals annually for nearly 4,000 artists in over 40 countries. These businesses allow Live Nation Media & Sponsorship to create strategic music marketing programs that connect over 1,000 brands with the 98 million fans that attend Live Nation Entertainment events each year. For additional information, visit www.livenationentertainment.com.
WHO ARE YOU?
Passionate and motivated. Driven, with an entrepreneurial spirit. Resourceful, innovative, forward thinking and committed. At Live Nation Entertainment, our people embrace these qualities, so if this sounds like you then please read on!
The Senior (Sr.) IT Internal Audit position will work within the Corporate Internal Audit Group and report directly to the Global Director of IT Internal Audit. This will be a hands-on position, responsible for performing IT audit projects as part of the total internal audit plan. The Sr. IT Auditor will assist in the development of internal audit scope, performing audit procedures, and preparing internal audit reports reflecting the results of the work performed. The work will include coverage of the SOX 404 effort, SSAE 16 SOC 1 and 2, PCI compliance, Data Privacy and Protection, functional and operating units, focusing on IT and operational processes. There will be frequent exposure to senior management throughout the organization, as well as interactions with external auditors. The Sr. IT Auditor may direct and review the work performed by other internal audit personnel, including contract resources.
WHAT THIS ROLE WILL DO:
• Assist in/lead various compliance efforts and adherence to documented policies and procedures including SOX 404, SSAE 16 SOC 1 and 2 reports, partial PCI DSS, and Data Privacy and Protection
• Assist the Global Director of IT Audit with the development of IT internal audit plans using a risk-based approach and updating the corporate risk assessment
• Prepare audit programs, perform testing, and facilitate remediation of control findings
• Prepare flowcharts, narratives, and reports to document processes and controls
• Responsible for IT controls and all aspects of the related documentation, walkthroughs, testing and issue resolution
• Identify opportunities for enhancing efficiency and effectiveness of operational, financial, and compliance processes
• Participate in a variety of special projects including fraud investigations
• Interface and interview management and operating personnel
• The function will involve certain due diligence work together with specific project assignments
• Responsible for compliance to all company policies and procedures and other assigned duties
• Travel could be up to 20% some International
WHAT THIS PERSON WILL BRING
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Accounting or related fields
• Public audit experience desired, Big 4 experience preferred; solid corporate internal audit experience also acceptable. Minimum 3 to 4 years' experience
• A demonstrated understanding of information systems (i.e., Oracle, Linux, HR Systems) and processes and ability to apply that knowledge in conducting IT audits
• Understanding of IT audit procedures, techniques, internal control concepts, and experiences in applying them to plan, perform, manage and report on the evaluation of various businesses areas/functions
• Ability to quickly assess a situation/process at a top level, identify potential problems and recommend real 'business practical' solutions
• Strong communication skills (written and oral) to effectively present to peers and management
• Experience in performing multiple IT projects and working with varying team members
• Ability to effectively prioritize responsibilities with minimal supervision
• Strong computer skills and ability to utilize computer assisted auditing techniques.
• Previous Payment Card Industry (PCI), Sarbanes-Oxley Internal Control assessment (Section 404), and/or SSAE 16 SOC 1 or 2 experiences preferred
• CISA, CISSP, CISM, or CIPT certification required
BENEFITS & PERKS - Our motto is 'Taking Care of Our Own' through 6 pillars of benefits:
• HEALTH: Medical, Dental and Vision benefits for you and your family, including Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA) and Health Savings Accounts (HSAs)
• YOURSELF: Paid time off policy including holidays, sick time and day off for your birthday, free concert tickets
• WEALTH: 401(k) program with company match, Stock Program Reimbursement
• FAMILY: New parent programs & support including caregiver leave and baby bonus, infertility support
• CAREER: Tuition reimbursement, student loan repayment internal growth and development programs & trainings
• OTHERS: Volunteer time off, crowdfunding network
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
We are passionate and committed to our people and go beyond the rhetoric of diversity and inclusion. You will be working in an inclusive environment and be encouraged to bring your whole self to work. We will do all that we can to help you successfully balance your work and homelife. As a growing business we will encourage you to develop your professional and personal aspirations, enjoy new experiences, and learn from the talented people you will be working with. It's talent that matters to us and we encourage applications from people irrespective of their gender, race, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability status or caring responsibilities.
Live Nation strongly supports equal employment opportunity for all applicants regardless of age (40 and over), ancestry, color, religious creed (including religious dress and grooming practices), family and medical care leave or the denial of family and medical care leave, mental or physical disability (including HIV and AIDS), marital status, domestic partner status, medical condition (including cancer and genetic characteristics), genetic information, military and veteran status, political affiliation, national origin (including language use restrictions), citizenship, race, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding and medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth or breastfeeding), gender, gender identity, and gender expression, sexual orientation, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local law, rule, ordinance or regulation.
We will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance, San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and the California Fair Chance Act and consistent with other similar and / or applicable laws in other areas.
We also afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability. For this reason, Live Nation will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant consistent with its legal obligations to do so, including reasonable accommodations related to pregnancy in accordance with
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gw8n9j-3-236-118-225-42 in your application.
Live Nation Entertainment is the global leader in live entertainment and ticketing. Our world-class portfolio reaches all aspects of the live event and ticketing industry, from ground-breaking software in Ticketmaster, mix of legendary venues and restaurants in House of Blues, production leaders in Concerts, exceptional brand partnerships in Media & Sponsorship, and unparalleled team of artist managers in Artist Nation supported by diverse professionals in all facets of Corporate operations.