Beverly Hills, CA
The Senior Financial Analyst will be responsible for the finance and accounting functions associated with Live Nation's festival sponsorship activity.
WHAT THIS ROLE WILL DO:
• Prepare monthly forecasts and annual budgets for festival sponsorship activity
• Prepare month-end revenue recognition entries
• Analyze and explain variances between actuals and forecast
• Review invoices prepared by the AR Analyst for accuracy
• Prepare monthly and quarterly corporate reporting requests
• Ad hoc special projects as required or as necessary
WHAT THIS PERSON WILL BRING:
• 3-5 years finance/accounting experience
• Bachelor's degree in finance, accounting, or related field
• Effective interpersonal and superior customer service skills required
• Self-motivated with the ability to thrive in demanding, fast-paced environment
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Problem solving and analytical skills
• Ability to multi-task, implement new processes, and meet time-critical deadlines
• Strong computer skills with demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Excel required
• Experience with Oracle, SAP or other large automated accounting system is a plus
• Experience with Salesforce or other large CRM tool a plus
• Ability to be flexible with hours as workload changes
Applicants for employment in the US must possess work authorization which does not require sponsorship by the employer for a visa.
BENEFITS & PERKS
Our motto is 'Taking Care of Our Own' through 6 pillars of benefits:
• HEALTH: Medical, Vision and Dental benefits for you and your family, including Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA) and Health Savings Accounts (HSAs)
• YOURSELF: Generous paid time off policy including paid holidays, sick time and paid days off for your birthday, Free concert tickets
• WEALTH: 401(k) program with company match, Stock Program
• FAMILY: New parent programs & support including caregiver leave and childcare cash, infertility support
• CAREER: Tuition reimbursement, student loan repayment internal growth and development programs & trainings
• OTHERS: Volunteer time off, crowdfunding network
Live Nation's policy regarding vaccinations and masking will evolve based upon updated regulations and factors related to COVID-19. Currently, we strongly encourage employees to be fully vaccinated or have received a negative COVID test within  hours of entering an office.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gmy7zm-44-212-94-18-42 in your application.
Live Nation Entertainment is the global leader in live entertainment and ticketing. Our world-class portfolio reaches all aspects of the live event and ticketing industry, from ground-breaking software in Ticketmaster, mix of legendary venues and restaurants in House of Blues, production leaders in Concerts, exceptional brand partnerships in Media & Sponsorship, and unparalleled team of artist managers in Artist Nation supported by diverse professionals in all facets of Corporate operations.