This position oversees accounting and control in a corporate setting, and interacts with multiple divisions, including the development and implementation of accounting policies and procedures. This position is responsible for: corporate reporting of Venue Nation's financial information, general accounting and controls, and appropriate systems and processes to ensure timeliness, accuracy, thoroughness and full compliance with GAAP and corporate processes, procedures and mandates.
WHAT THIS ROLE WILL DO
Specific duties and responsibilities of the position will include, but not be limited to, the following:
• Establish, implement, and enforce financial and reporting policies and standards in compliance with GAAP and FASB, Sarbanes-Oxley, SEC and the requirements of other applicable regulatory bodies.
• Oversee internal controls to ensure timely, accurate and reliable financial statements and reporting, and to ensure that policies and procedures meet other organizational objectives and needs.
• Review and certification of monthly consolidated financial statements.
• Lead the forecasting and budgeting processes for 30+ venues including historical analysis and target initiative building.
• Interface with company's external and internal auditors.
• Develop and implement information systems and applications to ensure adequate support for the organization's accounting and control functions.
• Proactively communicate meaningful financial information to management and Operations to enable them to make prudent decisions.
• Manage a strong accounting department, which will fully support the company's objectives and which will be held accountable for timely, proactive and high-quality performance.
• Foster a culture that encourages the highest level of integrity and ethical behavior in all business activities.
• Undertake special projects and/or general management assignments as requested by senior management.
WHAT THIS PERSON WILL BRING
• Strong operating accounting experience, ideally in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial company.
• Bachelor's degree in Accounting, CPA or MBA a plus
• 10+ years of relevant experience, including an established record of success in progressively more responsible senior accounting/finance positions
• ERP experience, preferably Oracle, but equivalent is sufficient
• Experience and confidence dealing with senior management and divisional operations.
• Experience developing and coaching teams to perform at new levels of achievement.
• Strong organizational and time management abilities that allow projects and goals to be completed on time.
• Be a self-motivated individual who possesses a ''roll up the sleeves attitude'' and a ''hands-on'' style, as well as the aptitude to thrive in a fast-paced, results- oriented environment.
• Possess superb verbal, written, and interpersonal skills and have outstanding persuasion and presentation skills; be an articulate communicator and good listener.
• Embrace, support and exemplify the Company's ideals and core values.
• Demonstrate the highest level of personal ethics and professional integrity to engender total confidence in his or her business and moral conduct.
BENEFITS & PERKS - Our motto is 'Taking Care of Our Own' through 6 pillars of benefits:
• HEALTH: Medical, Dental and Vision benefits for you and your family, including Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA) and Health Savings Accounts (HSAs)
• YOURSELF: Paid time off policy including holidays, sick time and day off for your birthday, free concert tickets
• WEALTH: 401(k) program with company match, Stock Program Reimbursement
• FAMILY: New parent programs & support including caregiver leave and baby bonus, infertility support
• CAREER: Tuition reimbursement, student loan repayment internal growth and development programs & trainings
• OTHERS: Volunteer time off, crowdfunding network
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
We also afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability. For this reason, Live Nation will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant consistent with its legal obligations to do so, including reasonable accommodations related to pregnancy in accordance with applicable local, state and / or federal law. As part of its commitment to make reasonable accommodations, Live Nation also wishes to participate in a timely, good faith, interactive process with a disabled applicant to determine effective reasonable accommodations, if any, which can be made in response to a request for accommodations. Applicants are invited to identify reasonable accommodations that can be made to assist them to perform the essential functions of the position they seek. Any applicant who requires an accommodation in order to perform the essential functions of the job should contact a Human Resources Representative to request the opportunity to participate in a timely interactive process. Live Nation will also provide reasonable religious accommodations on a case by case basis.
**Please note that the compensation information provided is a good faith estimate for this position only and is provided pursuant to the Colorado Equal Pay for Equal Work Act and Equal Pay Transparency Rules. It is estimated based on what a successful Colorado applicant might be paid. It assumes that the successful candidate will be in Colorado or perform the position from Colorado. Similar positions located outside of
Colorado will not necessarily receive the same compensation. Live Nation takes into consideration a candidate's education, training, and experience, as well as the position's work location, expected quality and quantity of work, required travel (if any), external market and internal value, including seniority and merit systems, and internal pay alignment when determining the salary level for potential new employees. In compliance with the CO EPEWA, a potential new employee's salary history will not be used in compensation decisions.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rvkon0-34-239-160-86-42 in your application.