Awesome Job: Senior Engineer I – Asset Management
Great Location: Hollywood, CA OR Remote
Employment Type: Full Time; Salary
We're fans who help fans everywhere get into the live events they love. A proud division of Live Nation Entertainment, Ticketmaster has changed the way the world connects with their favorite artists, teams, and shows, and we continue to shape innovation every day. We're not just selling tickets (though we do that better than anyone else), we're enriching lives one amazing experience at a time. And we think that's pretty amazing. If you're passionate about the magic of live entertainment like we are, and you want to work at a company dedicated to helping millions of fans experience it, we want to hear from you.
We have a 'Fan First' mindset, placing customers at the heart of everything we do. Whether working behind the scenes or engaging directly with the 'Fan' you will be part of a culture that supports and enriches the fan experience. Your work, our passion… delivering world class experiences – Fan First.
BENEFITS & PERKS
Our motto is 'Taking Care of Our Own' through 6 pillars of benefits:
• HEALTH: Medical, Dental and Vision benefits for you and your family, including Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA) and Health Savings Accounts (HSAs)
• YOURSELF: Paid time off policy including holidays, sick time and day off for your birthday, free concert tickets
• WEALTH: 401(k) program with company match, Stock Program Reimbursement
• FAMILY: New parent programs & support including caregiver leave and baby bonus, infertility support
• CAREER: Tuition reimbursement, student loan repayment internal growth and development programs & trainings
• OTHERS: Volunteer time off, crowdfunding network
This position will be part of Ticketmaster's Datacenter Asset Management team. The team is responsible for building, maintaining and keeping the company's physical infrastructure footprint running smoothly to keep fans happy.
Ticketmaster is seeking Talented Infrastructure Engineers responsible for managing Datacenter-based projects and Operations tasks crucial to supporting our critical Datacenter-based devices and infrastructure inventory.
You will be handling requests from and supporting internal service teams by responding to requests for hardware installations, maintenance, troubleshooting platform enhancement and engineering efforts. This role is also responsible for proactively monitoring critical hardware systems and focusing on higher level initiatives that include firmware management, hardware monitoring, alerting and metrics collection.
This is an exciting time to come on board with Ticketmaster, as we look to the ''Return to Live'' later this year. We will be focusing on efforts towards hardware modernization and operability, expanding capacity and expanding our internal services for internal customers.
WHAT THIS ROLE WILL DO
• Provide expertise on hardware deployments and working with internal service team to build rack elevations with the datacenter teams to scope and deploy hardware
• Work with our Datacenter Asset Management system to keep automated systems up to date with critical asset information
• Respond to requests for support of hardware in the datacenter as well as guide systems through the hardware lifecycle
• Maintain key relationships with internal Engineering customers
• Manage and maintain the hardware monitoring platform to keep internal customers hardware operating smoothly
• Deploying systems firmware updates to keep the hardware platforms up to date and compliance with standards
• Monitor the datacenter environment to keep things running within specifications
• Work with the datacenter facility to receive and ship hardware
• 5+ years of related experience
• Bachelor's degree in engineering, technology or related field
• Strong technical troubleshooting skills
• Excellent understanding of modern server hardware, Dell and HP offerings for example
• Excellent verbal and communication skills
• Great Documentation and peer review skills
• Self-starter and able to take tasks to completion
• Strong Scripting ability a must, python or golang would be good to have
• Experience with gitlab and deployment pipelines
• Experience with Kubernetes deployments
• Able to work in a mixed Linux and Windows ecosystem
• Experience implementing automation / configuration management solutions with tools such as Terraform
• Detail oriented
• Autonomous and proactive
• Passionate about hardware
• Self-motivated activator, energetic and tenacious
• Comfortable with working in cross functional and multidisciplinary teams
• Excited about taking on challenging technical problems and devising creative solutions
Rock Solid Reliability – Earn the trust of clients, co-workers and fans; Set clear expectations; Deliver high quality work on time and on task; Take the time to do things right
Winning Teamwork – Collaborate with others; Share information openly; Listen and take time to empathize and understand where others are coming from; Show recognition and appreciation for the contributions of others
Act with Integrity – Pride in the way we represent ourselves and the company to others; Act with good intentions; Have direct, honest conversations while creating a safe work environment for open dialogue; Represent information and data accurately and completely
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
We also afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability. For this reason, Ticketmaster will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant consistent with its legal obligations to do so, including reasonable accommodations related to pregnancy in accordance with applicable local, state and / or federal law. As part of its commitment to make reasonable accommodations, Ticketmaster also wishes to participate in a timely, good faith, interactive process with a disabled applicant to determine effective reasonable accommodations, if any, which can be made in response to a request for accommodations. Applicants are invited to identify reasonable accommodations that can be made to assist them to perform the essential functions of the position they seek. Any applicant who requires an accommodation in order to perform the essential functions of the job should contact a Human Resources Representative to request the opportunity to participate in a timely interactive process. Ticketmaster will also provide reasonable religious accommodations on a case by case basis.
CO Hiring Range**: $129,033 - $155,870
**Please note that the compensation information provided is a good faith estimate for this position only and is provided pursuant to the Colorado Equal Pay for Equal Work Act and Equal Pay Transparency Rules. It is estimated based on what a successful Colorado applicant might be paid. It assumes that the successful candidate will be in Colorado or perform the position from Colorado. Similar positions located outside of Colorado will not necessarily receive the same compensation. Live Nation takes into consideration a candidate's education, training, and experience, as well as the position's work location, expected quality and quantity of work, required travel (if any), external market and internal value, including seniority and merit systems, and internal pay alignment when determining the salary level for potential new employees. In compliance with the CO EPEWA, a potential new employee's salary history will not be used in compensation decisions.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gkk4k4-18-204-2-146-42 in your application.