Awesome Job: Senior Director, Product Management (Enterprise Products)
Great Location: New York or Los Angeles
We're fans who help fans everywhere get into the live events they love. A proud division of Live Nation Entertainment, Ticketmaster has changed the way the world connects with their favourite artists, teams, and shows, and we continue to shape innovation every day. We're not just selling tickets (though we do that better than anyone else), we're enriching lives one amazing experience at a time. And we think that's pretty amazing. If you're passionate about the magic of live entertainment like we are, and you want to work at a company dedicated to helping millions of fans experience it, we want to hear from you.
We have a 'Fan First' mindset, placing customers at the heart of everything we do. Whether working behind the scenes or engaging directly with the 'Fan' you will be part of a culture that supports and enriches the fan experience. Your work, our passion… delivering world class experiences – Fan First.
The Senior Director of Product, Enterprise Products will lead the development, rollout, and adoption of a unified product suite to deliver efficiency and value driving innovations to Ticketmaster clients globally throughout their event journey, from event creation to event settlement. This leader will build the vision for a holistic global ticketing platform to drive operational efficiency and empower clients and the strategic roadmap to get there.
This position has the opportunity to drive innovation on a significant scale, leveraging Ticketmaster's large client base. This leader will be responsible for assessing the competitive landscape, understanding client's needs and Ticketmaster's capabilities, and developing innovative products that address client concerns and generate a meaningful return on investment. S/he will lead a hardworking team of professionals that operate horizontally across channels to create client value that provide improved efficiency, growth, and engagement, resulting in a profitable revenue base
The position is responsible for engaging with and managing stakeholders across the enterprise to gain a strong understanding of the business needs and how software and technology can enable and improve client empowerment and reduce the demand on our client support teams (i.e client self-service).
The successful candidate should have exceptional communication and ticketing industry experience.
S/he will mentor a strong team of product leaders who build products with empathy for client pain and are obsessed with adding value.
WHAT THIS ROLE WILL DO
An experienced Product Leader with an entrepreneurial spirit. Passionate and resourceful about problem solving and user experience. Innovative, dedicated and committed, with demonstrated experience leading cross-functional teams and managing complex interdependencies.
• As a Senior Director of Product, you'll be leading multiple Enterprise product teams, and high value strategic company programs.
• Drive client adoption, engagement and usage of the TM1 enterprise application
• Evangelize TM1 suite of products with go to market partners, market & business leaders across the company
• Collaborate with senior leadership to build a strategic product roadmap addressing near term needs and building for long term vision
• Actively participate in building company strategy
• Align product decisions align with business objectives
• Develop and motivate a strong team of product managers and designers
• Foster a culture of innovation and creativity backed in data driven analyses
• Develop and track metrics for success, ensuring the team is clear on their objectives every step of the way.
• Ship stable products and scale them with a focus on quality.
• Partner with engineering to build products on top of modern and efficient architecture
• Responsible for developing relationships with key product partners and stakeholders
• Work across teams to optimize the client experience related to Enterprise Products
• Develop and lead a team of capable Product Management professionals, including appropriate skill-building, tooling, and coaching
• Establish a clear product vision, strategy, roadmap, and prioritized product portfolio:
• Evangelize the product vision and strategy throughout the organization and ensure methodical translation into ambitious but practical roadmaps, prioritized development projects, and product definitions clear enough for developers to build efficiently and effectively
• Actively participate in enterprise wide strategies initiatives and collaboration groups as an inspiring leader
• Our job descriptions evolve with our business needs and priorities. In addition to the description above, your role may include additional projects and team support as needed.
• 10+ years experience directly in product management in an agile environment
• Strong technical sensibilities with ability to understand business objectives
• Excellent communication, documentation and presentation skills, an ability to clearly articulate a vision and to influence others
• Exceptional quantitative data analysis, critical thinking skills, and an ability to spot trends and derive a strategy from raw data.
• Ability to juggle and prioritize multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment.
• Highly empathetic with ability to collaborate across a diverse group of technical and non-technical stakeholders to simplify concepts and identify highest value targets.
• Self-driven, proactive and dedicated; able to operate autonomously and efficiently in an entrepreneurial setting.
• Strong strategic thinker and visionary; able to rally people around your ideas and initiatives
• In-depth knowledge of the system development life cycle especially, current and emerging application development tools/platforms and application program development alternatives.
• Demonstrated ability to conceptualize, launch and deliver multiple projects on time, delivering expected business results.
• Expertise in broad range of business problems and their various system solutions
• Strong critical thinking and managerial skills, including managing of remote staff.
Rock Solid Reliability – Earn the trust of clients, co-workers and fans; Set clear expectations; Deliver high quality work on time and on task; Take the time to do things right
Winning Teamwork – Collaborate with others; Share information openly; Listen and take time to empathize and understand where others are coming from; Show recognition and appreciation for the contributions of others
Act with Integrity – Pride in the way we represent ourselves and the company to others; Act with good intentions; Have direct, honest conversations while creating a safe work environment for open dialogue; Represent information and data accurately and completely
Belonging – We are committed to building a culture in which all people can be their authentic selves, with an equal voice and opportunities to thrive
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
We also afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability. For this reason, Ticketmaster will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant consistent with its legal obl
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gx758z-3-231-230-177-42 in your application.