THE GLOBAL MEDIA PARTNERSHIPS TEAM
The Global Media Partnerships team is an innovative business development group inside the Live Nation Media & Sponsorship division, focused on building creative, tech-driven, industry-shaking programs with premium media partners. Together, we harness the power of live music, the impact of culture-defining artists and the influence of new technology to deliver exciting fan experiences on a global scale.
The Senior Creative Strategist will manage day-to-day process and long-term execution of media partner initiatives alongside select media partners. Media partners include platforms with an emphasis on augmented reality (AR), live streaming, social storytelling, and emerging tech experiences. You will help pioneer and develop media platform opportunities and activate those products in partnership with both internal and external teams (i.e., third party vendors, developers, brand sponsors, artist teams, and festival teams).
WHAT THIS ROLE WILL DO
• Creative/strategic lead on select global brand partner products, with an emphasis on AR/virtual technology products
• Develop roadmap and vision for next generation (product) enhancements to meet the needs of evolving production models with a continued focus on improving the fan experience
• Be the primary point of contact with internal and external partners, includes regular communication on creative ideation, implementation, production, and project tracking
• Management of any production personnel responsible for creation of AR products, on-air broadcast enhancements etc.
• Creative input, project management over various third-party technology partners and vendors
• Own production roadmap to develop new technologies across the full design flow, from architectures down to physical design/ product packaging
• Build strategy materials for creative concepts and partner development use
• Maintain knowledge of the key industry and creative players in this space and build appropriate partnerships to execute strategy and deliver new capabilities
• Assist in visualizing mechanical designs, deliveries, and project pipelines
• Translate ideas into physical materials, or render-able assets
WHAT THIS PERSON WILL BRING
• 6+ years direct experience in creative development, brand strategy, brand management, media, and/or marketing consulting in the advertising, entertainment or music space
• Experience in AR/tech-based production
• Experience in standard media production (i.e., film, commercial, branded content)
• Advanced proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite
• Knowledge/experience with ARKit, ARCore, echo3D, Unity, Spark AR, blender or similar
• Experience in music, media and/or entertainment a plus
• Experience in content-based programs a plus
• Experience with marketing programs that implement both physical & digital components a plus
• Ability to work in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial-type environment
• Success working with cross-functional teams
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications and Apple Keynote
• Ability to travel as projects require
Applicants for employment in the US must possess work authorization which does not require sponsorship by the employer for a visa.
BENEFITS & PERKS
Our motto is 'Taking Care of Our Own' through 6 pillars of benefits:
• HEALTH: Medical, Vision and Dental benefits for you and your family, including Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA) and Health Savings Accounts (HSAs)
• YOURSELF: Generous paid time off policy including paid holidays, sick time and paid days off for your birthday, Free concert tickets
• WEALTH: 401(k) program with company match, Stock Program
• FAMILY: New parent programs & support including caregiver leave and baby bonuses, infertility support
• CAREER: Tuition reimbursement, student loan repayment internal growth and development programs & trainings
• OTHERS: Volunteer time off, crowdfunding network
Live Nation's policy regarding vaccinations and masking will evolve based upon updated regulations and factors related to COVID-19. Currently, we strongly encourage employees to be fully vaccinated or have received a negative COVID test within 24 hours of entering an office.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
We also afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability. For this reason, Live Nation will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant consistent with its legal obligations to do so, including reasonable accommodations related to pregnancy in accordance with applicable local, state and / or federal law. As part of its commitment to make reasonable accommodations, Live Nation also wishes to participate in a timely, good faith, interactive process with a disabled applicant to determine effective reasonable accommodations, if any, which can be made in response to a request for accommodations. Applicants are invited to identify reasonable accommodations that can be made to assist them to perform the essential functions of the position they seek. Any applicant who requires an accommodation in order to perform the essential functions of the job should contact a Human Resources Representative to request the opportunity to participate in a timely interactive process. Live Nation will also provide reasonable religious accommodations on a case-by-case basis.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r1wnpy-3-236-209-138-42 in your application.