At Live Nation Venues, we are looking for a passionate and experienced Business Intelligence Engineer to join our Analytics team. In this role, you will have the opportunity to work with rich datasets captured across millions of fan touch points in our Venues.
You will be responsible for developing Tableau dashboards, designing data pipelines, managing real-time data feeds, and building complex data models. You will also partner with the Venue Analytics team on data management, data quality, and documentation. We are excited for a high impact teammate to help bring our data to life!
What you'll do:
• Collaborate with partners to develop new data pipelines and data visualizations
• Create advanced Tableau Dashboards combining multiple data sources
• Create advanced data models using sql or python in databricks
• Optimize real-time data pipelines, models, and dashboards
• Partner with analysts and data engineers to acquire new data sources
• Translate business requirements into technical ones
• Build reporting tools to monitor data quality and accuracy
• Own data products and make an impact!
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
• Expert development experience in Tableau
• Highly proficient with SQL and Python
• Experience building complex data models and optimizing for performance
• Experience partnering with stakeholders across departments
• Experience working with near real-time data
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to prioritize requests from multiple stakeholders
• Proficient in data cleansing, manipulation, modeling and visualization in BI tools
• Bachelor's degree in computer science, mathematics, statistics, engineering, or related field or equivalent years of experience
• 5+ years related work experience
• 5+ year experience in SQL
• Expertise building Tableau visualizations and data sources
• Experience with Python
• Experience with Databricks a big plus
Applicants for employment in the US must possess work authorization which does not require sponsorship by the employer for a visa.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rz2kk1-18-206-194-21-42 in your application.