• Prepare event flash reports (P&L's), coordinating with operations team to gather and review relevant support
• Manage accounting for individual venue revenue and expense accounts
• Assist Accountants and Manager with account reconciliations or ad hoc requests
• Reconcile General Ledger accounts and research to ensure accuracy.
• Prepare and enter month end journal entries.
• Reconciling Sales system with General Ledger
• Ensure compliance with generally accepted accounting principles and company procedures / policies, including Sarbanes-Oxley requirements.
• Maintains, controls and reconciles accounts that are basic to moderately complex
• Prepares daily, weekly, and/or monthly reports and schedules.
• Review and manage P-Card process and transactions.
• Assist with special projects as assigned.
• Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Finance
• 1-3 years' comparable work experience
• Quality problem solving and communication skills
• Oracle experience a plus
• Possess excellent organizational, communication, and analytical skills with the ability to
If the above description sounds like you and fits your background, apply online at www.livenationentertainment.com/careers to join the Live Nation Entertainment team today!
Applicants for employment in the US must possess work authorization which does not require sponsorship by the employer for a visa.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gw2jpj-44-197-101-251-42 in your application.