US GA Atlanta –
3060 Peachtree Road NW, 19th Floor Atlanta, GA, 30305
WHO ARE WE?
WHO ARE YOU?
Passionate and driven, with an entrepreneurial spirit. Resourceful, innovative, forward-thinking, and collaborative. At Live Nation Entertainment, our people embrace these qualities, so if this sounds like you, please read on!
Live Nation Entertainment's Media & Sponsorship Division is seeking a Seasonal Brand Coordinator for 3 amphitheaters. This position will play a key role in the management of venue client sponsorships, programs and activities. They will be directly involved in maximizing the value of client relationships and performance of client's marketing programs with a focus on in venue activation elements and day of show fulfillment.
Live Nation Media & Sponsorship architects, sells and manages the company's corporate sponsorship programs with the world's most recognizable brands. It is an exciting, fast-paced team that collaborates with all facets of Live Nation's business including venues, festivals, ticketing, artists, content, media (digital, social, mobile), promotions, and concert production. To learn more about our division, check out: https://livenationforbrands.com/.
WHAT THIS ROLE WILL DO
• Assist with coordinating planning and execution of client activations for venues, festivals, special events, hospitality nights and content programs as applicable
• Coordinate the delivery of contractual sponsorship elements in venue, day of show.
• Assist in the management of the market specific portfolio of client in venue
• Actively update, confirm, and relay venue policies to sponsors
• Willing to work nights, weekends, all summer, festivals and holidays as needed per each sponsorship requirement
• Attend venue training meetings as needed
• Ability to lift objects not to exceed 50 pounds
• Have reliable transportation to get to and from venue(s) & office
WHAT THIS PERSON WILL BRING
• Direct experience in brand management, client service, media or entertainment, and/or marketing consulting, sales, advertising or activation agencies is desired
• Previous work experience with recognizable corporate brands preferred
• Computer proficiency: Microsoft Word and Excel
• Proven ability to work calmly and efficiently under pressure
• Problem solve quickly to achieve resolution
• Gather, analyze and package metrics, learnings and development opportunities into program recaps that are delivered in a timely manner
• Managing client relationships and expectations while delivering exceptional customer service
• Goal-oriented and driven to achieve above average results
• Provide timely and professional service to internal and external clients
• Superior project management skills including managing multiple projects simultaneously with a keen attention to detail
• A proactive, collaborative and organized working style
• Excellent communication skills: written, verbal, and presentation
• Ability to quickly adapt, pivot, and adjust in response to new business needs
Applicants for employment in the US must possess work authorization which does not require sponsorship by the employer for a visa.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
We also afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability. For this reason, Live Nation will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant consistent with its legal obligations to do so, including reasonable accommodations related to pregnancy in accordance with applicable local, state and / or federal law. As part of its commitment to make reasonable accommodations, Live Nation also wishes to participate in a timely, good faith, interactive process with a disabled applicant to determine effective reasonable accommodations, if any, which can be made in response to a request for accommodations. Applicants are invited to identify reasonable accommodations that can be made to assist them to perform the essential functions of the position they seek. Any applicant who requires an accommodation in order to perform the essential functions of the job should contact a Human Resources Representative to request the opportunity to participate in a timely interactive process. Live Nation will also provide reasonable religious accommodations on a case by case basis.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d5zzkz-3-235-60-144-42 in your application.