A runner assists in fulfilling the needs of the production department and most commonly includes running errands under the direction of the venue or tour production manager.
• Display a professional and personable attitude with touring and venue personnel.
• Deliver and retrieve items from local stores, vendors, airports, hotels, laundry
• Provide local area information to touring personnel.
• Maintain cash and receipts throughout the day.
• Assist with miscellaneous production projects as directed.
• Provide transportation for personnel throughout the show day ( may be personal vehicle or large rental van/cargo van) Assist production staff with production-related duties backstage throughout the show day.
• Miscellaneous work on an as needed basis
• Candidates considered for this position will undergo thorough background and driving record checks.
• Must be 21 years of age or older and possess a valid driver's license, operational cell phone, and reliable transportation.
• Thorough knowledge of the local area, including area businesses & locations
• Safe driving habits are extremely important.
• Friendly and personable , work well with others.
• Available for long shifts, including nights and weekends (typical show day runs about 16-18 hours).
• Ability to work independently with strong attention to detail and possess problem solving abilities.
• Live Nation's policy regarding vaccinations and masking will evolve based upon updated regulations and factors related to COVID-19. Currently, we strongly encourage employees to be fully vaccinated or have received a negative COVID test within  hours of entering an office.
Physical Demands/Working Environment:
• Working environment is fast paced, often loud and stressful
• Position requires extended periods of prolonged standing and working on your feet both indoors and outdoors
• Must be able to lift or move up to 40 lbs. using proper lifting techniques
• Intensely physical environment
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gqyz5m-34-229-119-176-42 in your application.