Executive Customer Care Advocate
WHO ARE YOU?
Do you enjoy hip hop music and restaurant industry? Do you excel at day-to-day kitchen operations? Then you're in luck! We are looking for a highly motivated self-starter who embodies both a passion for hip hop culture and a love of the kitchen space. Is this you? Read on…
Our company is growing into a powerful lifestyle brand and we want our IP to be engaging with our target audience as much as possible. This partnership with Cloud Kitchens will provide us with an opportunity to stay engaged with our target audience and consistently market our brand to tens of thousands of consumers daily.
Our company is looking for a Runner to assist in running packaged orders to drivers parked outside the kitchen. This position will facilitate collaboration between our kitchen and drivers. This position will report to the Cook.
• Transport orders from kitchens to the central driver processing area at facility accurately and rapidly, paying attention to priorities and special requests
• Point of contact between driver and back of house staff
• Actively contribute to process improvement initiatives
• Ensure orders are delivered in accordance with safety standards
• Inform management of feedback and/or requests
• 1+ years of runner service in high volume restaurants or equivalent education
• Experience with a food service, hospitality or retail company
• Understands hygiene and food safety rules
• Physical ability and stamina to carry heavy items and stand for long hours
• Excels in a variety of cooking styles and techniques
• Knowledge of food safety rules and regulations
• Active ServSafe Management Food Safety Certificate
• Flexible schedule, mornings, nights, weekends and holidays are required
• Must meet the minimal criteria in background check
• Ability to speak, write, read and understand the primary language (s) of the work location
• Ability to remain calm and professional in a fast-paced work environment
• Ability to adapt to new systems quickly
• Must be able to tolerate loud noise levels & busy environments
• May work in drastic temperature climates
• Must be willing travel to work events during holiday, evening and weekend hours, as required, to meet deadlines
Applicants for employment in the US must possess work authorization, which does not require sponsorship by Rolling Loud for a visa.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r72569-3-239-2-192-42 in your application.
Live Nation Entertainment is the global leader in live entertainment and ticketing. Our world-class portfolio reaches all aspects of the live event and ticketing industry, from ground-breaking software in Ticketmaster, mix of legendary venues and restaurants in House of Blues, production leaders in Concerts, exceptional brand partnerships in Media & Sponsorship, and unparalleled team of artist managers in Artist Nation supported by diverse professionals in all facets of Corporate operations.