Client Support Specialist
New York, NY
WHO ARE YOU?
Passionate and driven, with an entrepreneurial spirit. Resourceful, innovative, forward-thinking, and collaborative. At Live Nation Entertainment, our people embrace these qualities, so if this sounds like you, please read on!
Live Nation Entertainment's Media & Sponsorship Division is seeking a Rights Manager
LNVN's Rights Manager focuses on music and video catalog administration and development of sound recordings and music videos across Live Nation's network. The Rights Manager is responsible for ingestion of new content, ensuring accuracy of metadata across our network, organizing audio files, and maximizing revenue opportunities for audio content. A successful Rights Manager works accurately to ensure proper metadata, experience in music administration, and has extreme attention to detail.
WHAT THIS ROLE WILL DO
• Administer catalog of over 100,000 sound recordings across YouTube and other music platforms
• Catalog and organize metadata for all audio and visual assets
• Managing a streamlined content delivery system adhering to release calendars
• Monitor and resolve conflicts, ownership, and monetization issues across catalog
• Ingest new content into the system and schedule release dates
• Work with Account Managers to execute digital release strategy
• Ability to adapt to changing digital music ecosystem
WHAT THIS PERSON WILL BRING
• Bachelor's degree with 2+ years' experience in digital rights administration
• Detail oriented with extreme attention to data accuracy
• Track record of building and maintaining strong business relationships
• The drive to take initiative, work independently and be accountable while also working as a team player who is collaborative, positive and flexible
• Media/Entertainment industry is a plus.
• Passionate about music and creating cultural conversation
• You are curious, insightful, and perceptive and understand the way artists, managers, and platforms operate
• Experience using social media tools for sourcing and branding efforts.
• Ability to rigorously prioritize and multitask as well as excitement to roll up your sleeves.
• Self-motivated with strong communication, interpersonal and organizational skills.
• Ability to manage time well and prioritize multiple tasks appropriately.
• Highly proficient in Microsoft office and Slack
• Experience with catalog management software a big plus
Applicants for employment in the US must possess work authorization which does not require sponsorship by the employer for a visa.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
We also afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability. For this reason, Live Nation will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant consistent with its legal obligations to do so, including reasonable accommodations related to pregnancy in accordance with applicable local, state and / or federal law. As part of its commitment to make reasonable accommodations, Live Nation also wishes to participate in a timely, good faith, interactive process with a disabled applicant to determine effective reasonable accommodations, if any, which can be made in response to a request for accommodations. Applicants are invited to identify reasonable accommodations that can be made to assist them to perform the essential functions of the position they seek. Any applicant who requires an accommodation in order to perform the essential functions of the job should contact a Human Resources Representative to request the opportunity to participate in a timely interactive process. Live Nation will also provide reasonable religious accommodations on a case by case basis.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d5ze97-3-236-84-188-42 in your application.
Live Nation Entertainment is the global leader in live entertainment and ticketing. Our world-class portfolio reaches all aspects of the live event and ticketing industry, from ground-breaking software in Ticketmaster, mix of legendary venues and restaurants in House of Blues, production leaders in Concerts, exceptional brand partnerships in Media & Sponsorship, and unparalleled team of artist managers in Artist Nation supported by diverse professionals in all facets of Corporate operations.