Senior Director D International FP&A
London, United Kingdom
Company: Live Nation
Department: Revenue and Banking
Location: Farringdon, London
Reports to: Revenue and Banking Manager
Working Hours: 40 hours per week. Permanent
This position will be a key member of the finance team, reporting to the Revenue & Banking Manager.
The main task is preparing bank reconciliations for GBP, USD and EURO accounts
Suitable candidates for the role needs to be able to prioritise, work to deadlines and act on their initiative and also be able to multitask and handle volumes of work at key periods, particularly month-year ends and festivals season.
What it's like to work in the Team
Our team is made up of a diverse group of individuals, but we all share the same passion which is music.
We are committed to working as a team and so support each other to achieve wins as a team.
We aren't very 'corporate', but we do expect high levels of professionalism in a relaxed environment.
Music plays throughout the day to help us stay relaxed whilst working hard to ensure our goals and objectives are met.
Competencies / Skills / Knowledge / Experience
• Previous experience in a bank reconciliations role
• Numerical and computer literacy
• Attention to detail
• Excellent communication skills
• Detailed and thorough approach
• Strong administration and time management
• Customer awareness
• knowledge of a corporate internet banking system
• AAT qualification or equivalent would be advantageous
The following attributes determine how the role will be carried out and are required to be a success
• Works well under pressure but also on own initiative and as part of team
• Initiative and self-motivation
• Promotes a positive and friendly culture
• Efficiency and accuracy
• Hard working with flexible approach
You may have experience in the following roles: Cashbook clerk, Accounts Admin, Accounts Assistant
What the role includes
• Review all daily payments to ensure compliance with statement of authority and SOX
• Enter payments and upload AP BACS into HSBCnet Banking system and organize verification and release
• Daily maintenance of payment and cheque summaries to ensure information is always accurate and up to date
• post all non-AP payments to Oracle through excel journals upload
• Investigate and post all sundry deposits via journal
• Upload of bank statements and reconciliation of banking to relevant entries through the Oracle cash management module
• Preparation of weekly bank reconciliations (multi-currency accounts), and timely follow up on any outstanding items
• Placing overnight treasury
• Posting floats and Petty Cash expenses
• Preparation of weekly FX deals summaries
• To undertake any other duties as requested by the Revenue and Banking Manager
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 28 November 2021. We revise the right tot close applications at any time.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r0m53j-54-211-101-93-42 in your application.
Live Nation Entertainment is the global leader in live entertainment and ticketing. Our world-class portfolio reaches all aspects of the live event and ticketing industry, from ground-breaking software in Ticketmaster, mix of legendary venues and restaurants in House of Blues, production leaders in Concerts, exceptional brand partnerships in Media & Sponsorship, and unparalleled team of artist managers in Artist Nation supported by diverse professionals in all facets of Corporate operations.