Company: Live Nation
Department: Live Nation UK Brand Parterships
Reports to: Senior Research and Insights Manager, Marketing Solutions
Contract Type: Fixed term until end of November 2021, full time.
UK Marketing Partnerships architects, sells and manages the company's national corporate sponsorship programs with the world's most recognisable brands. It is an exciting, fast-paced team that collaborates with all facets of Live Nation's business including venues, festivals, ticketing, artists, content, media (digital, social, mobile), promotions, and concert production. To learn more about our division, check out: https://livenationforbrands.com/.
The Marketing Solutions team, our in-house strategy and creative experts, work in tandem with the sales team to form big ideas and business solutions for brands.
We are looking for a highly resourceful team player to bring their passions for live music, research and insights, and collaboration across cross-functional groups. As a Research Manager, you'll be translating data/research into insights that elevates the voice of the fan to empower sales, brand, marketing and product teams with solutions that support the team's goal to help enhance the live experience of millions of music fans by connecting them with world-class brands. You will have experience working with multiple types of research methodologies, data sets and leveraging them to improve business outcomes.
What it's like to work in the Team?
Live Nation Entertainment is the world's leading live entertainment company comprised of global market leaders: Ticketmaster, Live Nation Concerts, Live Nation Media & Sponsorship and Artist Nation Management. Ticketmaster is the global event ticketing leader with nearly 500 million tickets sold and more than 12,500 clients worldwide.
Live Nation Concerts is the largest provider of live entertainment in the world promoting more than 30,000 shows annually for nearly 4,000 artists in 40 countries. Artist Nation Management is one of the world's leading artist management companies, representing more than 350 artists.
These businesses power Live Nation Media & Sponsorship to deliver music marketing programs across 1,000 brands enabling advertisers to tap into over 90 million fans Live Nation Entertainment delivers annually through its live event and digital platforms.
Who are you?
Passionate and motivated. Driven, with an entrepreneurial spirit. Resourceful, innovative, forward thinking and committed. At Live Nation Entertainment, our people embrace these qualities, so if this sounds like you then please read on!
Competencies / Skills / Knowledge / Experience
• Experience in market research and/or consumer insights in either client/agency side
• Proven analytical skills, with a keen attention to detail
• Comfortable working with numbers and large data sets
• The ability to translate insights/findings into sales proposals/pitch meetings
• Experience in working with online customer community panels would be beneficial
The following attributes determine how the role will be carried out and are required to be a success
• Ability to iterate quickly and adapt to the needs of the business in an agile function
• Highly effective at managing several projects at the same time
What the role includes?
This position's primary role is to support the Senior Research & Insights Manager and Marketing Solutions team in the delivery of a range of planned research projects. Specific responsibilities include:
• Through the use of internal proprietary research, third party data sources and brand partnership research, assist in providing an insight-led approach to support the Marketing Solutions and Sales team
• Day-to-day management of a customer community panel
• Present research findings and industry specific insights internally
• Interface with research vendors, diagnose and recommend methodologies, provide recommendations and manage vendor relationships
• Analyse multiple data sets to create powerful stories that elevate live music, our audiences and opportunities for brands
• Manage and design primary and vendor research projects including survey design
While this is a great opportunity in an exciting industry this is not just a chance to see shows for free! The role is not your ordinary 9-5 and the industry is demanding with sometimes unsociable and long hours. The excitement and energy of the shows, tours and festivals we create comes from the hard work and dedication we commit to our work, and this role is no exception to this. So, get ready to bring your best to the role.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r0y4v1-18-204-2-146-42 in your application.