Full Time Job
Resale Event Management Specialist
- Full Time
- Entry (0-2 years) Experience
Job DescriptionResale Event Management Specialist
Location: Rolling Meadows, IL
Division: TM Resale
Line Manager: Senior Manager, Event Operations
Contract Terms: Permanent, 40 hours per week (work hours can include evenings, weekends and possible OT)
Resale Event Management team is in charge of the platform that makes resale happen! This platform holds a database of events and associated information. The event creation and settings in this platform allows inventory to flow to our points of sale and also our broker tools therefore it is very critical this work happens with utmost care.
A Resale Event Management Specialist provides skills in detailed set up of events with trouble shooting and alert monitoring for changes and updates on multiple online retail sites. This is an exceptional opportunity to gain applied experience in an eCommerce organization. This position is full time and will be based at our Rolling Meadows office, with remote work opportunities available. We require a flexible work schedule which includes evenings and weekends. On-call time is required within a rotating schedule.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
• Apply appropriate settings in our system to activate resale events, making them visible on our retail sites.
• Apply links for proper inventory display on multiple resale platforms
• Verify event information for inventory listing
• Monitor/apply data changes as needed to ensure event integrity and accuracy
• Create/adjust artist and venue names as needed
• Track multiple events and settings for reporting purposes
• Troubleshoot and respond to customer needs
• Identify system updates for continued process improvements
• Maintain continuous inventory flow through the TMR systems
• Provide support coverage through on-call and adjusting work hours
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW (or TECHNICAL SKILLS/COMPETENCIES)
• High School Diploma or equivalent
• Strong organizational skills
• Ability to manage multiple tasks and interpret complex data
• Proven problem-solving skills with attention to detail and follow-up
• Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Must be self-directed and effective working independently, yet equally comfortable contributing in a team environment
• Must have strong computer skills including MS Office and Outlook
• Knowledge/Interest in live entertainment events is desired with a focus on sporting events
• Flexible schedule, including evenings and weekends is necessary
YOU (BEHAVIOURAL SKILLS/COMPETENCIES)
• Must be comfortable working as a team with cross functional knowledge and support
• Must be confident with decision making
Rock Solid Reliability – I earn the trust of clients, co-workers and fans; I set clear expectations; I deliver high quality work on time and on task; I take the time to do things right
Winning Teamwork – I collaborate with others; I share information openly; I listen and take time to empathise and understand where others are coming from; I show recognition and appreciation for the contributions of others
Act with Integrity – I am proud of the way I represent myself and the company to others; I act with good intentions; I have direct, honest conversations while creating a safe work environment for open dialogue; I represent information and data accurately and completely
We're fans who help fans everywhere get into the live events they love. A proud division of Live Nation Entertainment, Ticketmaster has changed the way the world connects with their favourite artists, teams, and shows, and we continue to shape innovation every day. We're not just selling tickets (though we do that better than anyone else), we're enriching lives one amazing experience at a time. And we think that's pretty amazing. If you're passionate about the magic of live entertainment like we are, and you want to work at a company dedicated to helping millions of fans experience it, we want to hear from you.
We have a 'Fan First' mindset, placing customers at the heart of everything we do. Whether working behind the scenes or engaging directly with the 'Fan' you will be part of a culture that supports and enriches the fan experience. Your work, our passion… delivering world class experiences – Fan First.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gmx6v6-3-233-219-62-42 in your application.
Live Nation Entertainment is the global leader in live entertainment and ticketing. Our world-class portfolio reaches all aspects of the live event and ticketing industry, from ground-breaking software in Ticketmaster, mix of legendary venues and restaurants in House of Blues, production leaders in Concerts, exceptional brand partnerships in Media & Sponsorship, and unparalleled team of artist managers in Artist Nation supported by diverse professionals in all facets of Corporate operations.