- Full Time
The Fulfillment Representative is responsible for performing all duties related to the fulfillment of individual ticket orders.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
• Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the processing of ticket orders.
• Assisting in all aspects of fulfillment including printing, stuffing, also processing mail and UPS orders.
• Reporting, running equipment, and being available to assist other Ticketmaster departments when needed.
• Completion of all other duties as assigned by management.
Skills & Qualities Desired :
• Must have an excellent productivity and attendance record.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with frequent deadlines. Excellent eye-hand coordination is a must, with the ability to keep rhythm with daily duties in a timely fashion.
• Ability to maintain good working relationships with coworkers, clients, customers, and management .
• Knowledge of TM Access and/or prior fulfillment experience is a plus.
• May be required to lift/move supplies on a daily basis.
• Ability to lift up to 40 lbs.
Education & Knowledge Desired
Must have a high school diploma or equivalent.
Physical Requirements/Work Environment
Sits for extended periods of time at a computer station or work desk; must be able to remain in a stationary position for more than 50% of the time; limited standing and walking throughout the day; uses hands and fingers to operate computers and office equipment, and heavy phone handling for up to 8 hours each day; must be able to talk on phone for long periods of time; exposed to office environment conditions with mid to high noise levels; may be required to occasionally lift up to 10 pounds.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rv162n-35-171-146-141-42 in your application.
Live Nation Entertainment is the global leader in live entertainment and ticketing. Our world-class portfolio reaches all aspects of the live event and ticketing industry, from ground-breaking software in Ticketmaster, mix of legendary venues and restaurants in House of Blues, production leaders in Concerts, exceptional brand partnerships in Media & Sponsorship, and unparalleled team of artist managers in Artist Nation supported by diverse professionals in all facets of Corporate operations.