WHO ARE YOU?
Passionate and driven, with an entrepreneurial spirit. Resourceful, innovative, forward-thinking, and collaborative. At Live Nation Entertainment, our people embrace these qualities, so if this sounds like you, please read on!
The Live Nation Sales and Sales Strategy team is looking for a highly motivated, organized, and enthusiastic individual, who is interested in learning more about the live entertainment and brand partnership industries. This role will allow students to gain first- hand, experience in a variety of areas, including but not limited to brand partnerships, advertising, strategic marketing, product marketing, data driven analysis, and sales.
As the Sales and Sales Strategy College Associate, you will assist the sales and strategy teams in the day to day workflow as well as own end to end projects that will help guide decision making and shape how we develop brand partnerships.
WHAT THIS ROLE WILL DO
• Compile competitive activity within the brand partnerships, live music, and entertainment landscape
• Gather and analyze historical data from various sources to help inform decision making
• Identify and implement best practices for trend sharing and market level data
• Collaborate with internal key stakeholders across Sales and Marketing to source and collect data for research projects and pitches
• Shadow real-time deal flows throughout the sales cycle
WHAT THIS PERSON WILL BR ING
• Must be a current student enrolled in a Bachelor's/Master's program at an accredited college or university or recent graduate
• Must be an active problem solver, instilled with a sense of urgency for projects large and small
• Must love music and be current with popular music.
• Interest in learning new (web) related technologies and software
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite & Google Documents
• Organized, with an ability to prioritize time-sensitive assignments
• Familiarity with social networking sites desired
• Familiarity with Keynote/ PowerPoint/Excel
• COVID-19 vaccination will be required for this position subject to legally valid exemptions.
Applicants for employment in the US must possess work authorization which does not require sponsorship by the employer for a visa.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
We also afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability. For this reason, Live Nation will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant consistent with its legal obligations to do so, including reasonable accommodations related to pregnancy in accordance with applicable local, state and / or federal law. As part of its commitment to make reasonable accommodations, Live Nation also wishes to participate in a timely, good faith, interactive process with a disabled applicant to determine effective reasonable accommodations, if any, which can be made in response to a request for accommodations. Applicants are invited to identify reasonable accommodations that can be made to assist them to perform the essential functions of the position they seek. Any applicant who requires an accommodation in order to perform the essential functions of the job should contact a Human Resources Representative to request the opportunity to participate in a timely interactive process. Live Nation will also provide reasonable religious accommodations on a case by case basis.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-ro6b83-3-236-138-35-42 in your application.