Research Manager, Marketing Solutions
London, United Kingdom
Company: Live Nation
Department: Marketing Partnerships, UK
Location: North of England, remote working
Reports to: Vice President, Festival Partnerships
Working Hours: Full time, permanent
Compensation: A competitive salary level and commission / bonus structure
The role of Regional Sales Manager for the North of England is to deliver revenue through quality brand partnerships direct to clients or agencies utilising Live Nations portfolio of regional assets.
As Regional Sales Manager, you will be responsible for selling sponsorship programmes, generating new business leads, researching categories and updating the team on industry news and insights in selected regional areas. Further liaising with the Creative Solutions team to provide responses to briefs and the fulfilment team and other internal stakeholders to ensure the smooth running of the partnerships you create.
You will be responsible for understanding the marketing goals our clients face and creating a programme that can meet drives business objectives.
What it's like to work in the Team
Live Nation is the world's leading promoter and producer of live music.
We are the biggest festival owner in the UK, owns and run the UK's largest and most popular music venue business The Academy Music Group. Live Nation promotes the worlds largest global touring artists, promotes 1,000's of shows annually in the UK and owns Ticketmaster.
Who you are
Competencies / Skills / Knowledge / Experience
• Good sales ability including lead generation, presentation, negotiation, closing and contracting
• Contacts with brands based in the region and surrounding area
• Understanding of the value of brand partnerships and rights
• Strong presentation and presentation creation skills
• Experience in understanding market research
• Understanding of marketing, marketing processes and value of sponsorship to brands
• Good knowledge of social media and digital marketing
The following attributes determine how the role will be carried out and are required to be a success
• Strong inter-personal and relationship building skills
• Strategic, creative and determined individual
What the role includes
• Ensuring as an individual and as part of the team that the agreed revenue target for the regional shows is delivered
• Help the Vice President ensure that every event with a focus on regional events has category partners.
• Proactively creating new partnerships and renewing deals each year and converting lapsed clients
• Negotiate partner agreements with clients and their agencies
• Ensure strong product knowledge and appropriate partner programmes
• Offer clear instruction and assistance to fulfilment team, if required, in the handing over process for delivery
• Quality check of the sales materials and response to briefs with marketing solutions team
• Help Vice President with category research and lead generation
• Monitor lead generation services for new leads and category insight e.g. Pearlfinders, Campaign Live etc.
• Attend client meetings with Vice President if requested, help with follow up info post meetings
• Track Renewal business and possible upsell opportunities.
• Work with Vice President to ensure accurate record keeping in Salesforce
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gkwvv0-54-158-251-104-42 in your application.
Live Nation Entertainment is the global leader in live entertainment and ticketing. Our world-class portfolio reaches all aspects of the live event and ticketing industry, from ground-breaking software in Ticketmaster, mix of legendary venues and restaurants in House of Blues, production leaders in Concerts, exceptional brand partnerships in Media & Sponsorship, and unparalleled team of artist managers in Artist Nation supported by diverse professionals in all facets of Corporate operations.