Regional Marketing Manager - California
San Francisco, CA
WHO ARE YOU?
A relationship driven individual who is passionate about live music and the future of marketing. You work well in a collaborative, fast paced environment and are excited about the future of live event marketing. You are an excellent communicator and relationship builder and develop and maintain strong professional relationships with both internal and external stakeholders. You are a partner to our client and artist teams, not an order taker - you help advise and collaborate with them to balance priorities and ensure we are developing the best marketing plans to achieve their goals. You are adept at translating client and artist needs into actionable insights and can clearly communicate with internal teams to deliver marketing plans that meet their goals. You have a keen attention to detail, and you are adept at balancing multiple projects at the same time. You are a self-starter, and you see things through to completion - no job is too big or too small. You are passionate about music and being part of a team that connects fans to the artists they love.
We are currently looking for a Regional Marketing Manager. This person, under guidance of the Regional Marketing Management Team, will be responsible for multiple tasks that are essential to the success of Live Nation's marketing efforts including the development and presentation of marketing plans to artist representatives, direction and implementation of local marketing promotions and management, and management of multiple event advertising budgets for club & theatre shows.
WHAT THIS ROLE WILL DO
• Act as the key internal contact with various stakeholders to prepare, present and execute marketing and promotional campaigns for multiple Live Nation events primarily at the club and theatre level
• Serve as the primary local contact for artist marketing representatives regarding venue and show marketing plans
• Partner with the local talent buying team and Tour Marketing Team to manage the success of events across multiple venues
• Develop impactful promotions for Live Nation events using multiple regional media partners
• Compile and share extensive audience and artist demographic information to shape development of marketing plans
• Identify and activate new strategic marketing partners to enhance artist and venue exposure in the community
• Ensure all necessary show marketing information is input into Live Nation proprietary marketing tools
• Coordinate multiple teams of experts to successfully execute marketing campaigns inclusive of, but not limited to, advertising, media events & PR and content creation.
• Compile advertising settlement documents as needed for local events
• Work with internal stakeholders to provide post show marketing analytics recaps to artists
• Partner with the Venue Marketing team to maximize show awareness on socials, in emails, on websites and in venue
• Coordinate street team and grassroots marketing efforts with local market contacts
• Day of show event coverage as necessary
WHAT THIS PERSON WILL BRING
• Bachelor's degree preferred, but not required
• Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
• Minimum of 3+ years prior experience in event marketing within an entertainment, sports or public assembly facility setting
• Minimum of 3+ years prior experience working with artist marketing representatives
• Minimum of 3+ years prior experience managing local media relationships
• Deep interest in discovering new music and marketing a wide variety of genres and emerging artists
• Ability to work day, evening and weekend hours, based on the needs of daily business operations
• Ability to work in a very busy, high-pressure, team setting
• Ability to troubleshoot and problem solve independently
• Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
BENEFITS & PERKS - Our motto is 'Taking Care of Our Own' through 6 pillars of benefits:
• HEALTH: Medical, Dental and Vision benefits for you and your family, including Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA) and Health Savings Accounts (HSAs)
• YOURSELF: Paid time off policy including holidays, sick time and day off for your birthday, free concert tickets
• WEALTH: 401(k) program with company match, Stock Program Reimbursement
• FAMILY: New parent programs & support including caregiver leave and baby bonus, infertility support
• CAREER: Tuition reimbursement, student loan repayment internal growth and development programs & trainings
• OTHERS: Volunteer time off, crowdfunding network
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rz80bn-44-200-82-149-42 in your application.
Live Nation Entertainment is the global leader in live entertainment and ticketing. Our world-class portfolio reaches all aspects of the live event and ticketing industry, from ground-breaking software in Ticketmaster, mix of legendary venues and restaurants in House of Blues, production leaders in Concerts, exceptional brand partnerships in Media & Sponsorship, and unparalleled team of artist managers in Artist Nation supported by diverse professionals in all facets of Corporate operations.