WHO ARE YOU?
A relationship driven individual who is passionate about live music and the future of marketing. You work well in a collaborative, fast paced environment and are excited about the future of live event marketing. You are an excellent communicator and relationship builder and develop and maintain strong professional relationships with both internal and external stakeholders. You are a partner to our client and artist teams, not an order taker - you help advise and collaborate with them to balance priorities and ensure we are developing the best marketing plans to achieve their goals. You are adept at translating client and artist needs into actionable insights and can clearly communicate with internal teams to deliver marketing plans that meet their goals. You have a keen attention to detail, and you are adept at balancing multiple projects at the same time. You are a self-starter, and you see things through to completion - no job is too big or too small. You are passionate about music and being part of a team that connects fans to the artists they love.
We are currently looking for a Regional Marketing Director. This person, under guidance of the Regional Marketing Management Team, will be responsible for multiple tasks that are essential to the success of Live Nation's marketing efforts including the development and presentation of marketing plans to artist representatives, direction and implementation of local marketing promotions and partnerships, and management of multiple event advertising budgets for arena, stadium and amphitheater shows.
WHAT THIS ROLE WILL DO
• Act as the key internal contact with various stakeholders to prepare, present and execute marketing and promotional campaigns for multiple Live Nation events primarily at the arena and amphitheater level
• Serve as the primary local contact for artist marketing representatives regarding venue and show marketing plans
• Partner with the local talent buying team to manage the success of local events across multiple venues
• Create impactful promotions for Live Nation events using multiple regional media partners
• Compile and share extensive audience and artist demographic information to shape development of marketing plans
• Identify and activate new strategic marketing partners to enhance artist and venue exposure in the community
• Partner with the Venue Marketing team to maximize show awareness on socials, in emails, on websites and in venue
• Ensure all necessary show marketing information is input into Live Nation proprietary marketing tools
• Coordinate multiple teams of experts to successfully execute marketing campaigns inclusive of, but not limited to, advertising, media events & PR and content creation.
• Work with internal stakeholders to provide post show marketing analytics recaps to artists
• Coordinate street team and grassroots marketing efforts with local market contacts
• Day of show event coverage as necessary
WHAT THIS PERSON WILL BRING
• Bachelor's degree preferred, but not required
• Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
• Minimum of 8+ years prior experience in event marketing within an entertainment, sports or public assembly facility setting
• Minimum of 8+ years prior experience managing local media relationships
• Minimum of 8+ years working with artist marketing representatives
• Ability to work day, evening and weekend hours, based on the needs of daily business operations
• Ability to work in a very busy, high-pressure, team setting
• Ability to troubleshoot and problem solve independently
• Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
BENEFITS & PERKS - Our motto is 'Taking Care of Our Own' through 6 pillars of benefits:
• HEALTH: Medical, Dental and Vision benefits for you and your family, including Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA) and Health Savings Accounts (HSAs)
• YOURSELF: Paid time off policy including holidays, sick time, and day off for your birthday, free concert tickets
• WEALTH: 401(k) program with company match, Stock Program Reimbursement
• FAMILY: New parent programs & support including caregiver leave and baby bonus, infertility support
• CAREER: Tuition reimbursement, student loan repayment internal growth and development programs & trainings
• OTHERS: Volunteer time off, crowdfunding network
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
We also afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability. For this reason, Live Nation will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental
limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant consistent with its legal obligations to do so, including reasonable accommodations related to pregnancy in accordance with applicable local, state and / or federal law. As part of its commitment to make reasonable accommodations, Live Nation also wishes to participate in a timely, good faith, interactive process with a disabled applicant to determine effective reasonable accommodations, if any, which can be made in response to a request for accommodations. Applicants are invited to identify reasonable accommodations that can be made to assist them to perform the essential functions of the position they seek. Any applicant who requires an accommodation in order to perform the essential functions of the job should contact a Human Resources Representative to request the opportunity to participate in a timely interactive process. Live Nation will also provide reasonable religious accommodations on a case by case basis.
**Please note that the compensation information provided is a good faith estimate for this position only and is provided pursuant to the Colorado Equal Pay for Equal Work Act and Equal Pay Transparency Rules. It is estimated based on what a successful Colorado applicant might be paid. It assumes that the successful candidate will be in Colorado or perform the position from Colorado. Similar positions located outside of
Colorado will not necessarily receive the same compensation. Live Nation takes into consideration a candidate's education, training, and experience, as well as the position's work location, expected quality and quantity of work, required travel (if any), external market and internal value, including seniority and merit systems, and internal pay alignment when determining the salary level for potential new employees. In compliance with the CO EPEWA, a potential new employee's salary history will not be used in compensation decisions
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r1p1kx-54-80-249-22-42 in your application.