Senior Operations Manager
Live Nation's Concerts Division is where tours are born, artists come to life, and fans get to experience the rush of live music. From our dozens of owned/operated Amphitheaters to our Global Touring team, from Ticketing and Venue Operations to Marketing and Sales... we foster a fun and upbeat work culture with no shortage of opportunities. With perks ranging from free concert tickets to dog-friendly offices, to progressive benefits like student loan reimbursement and adoption/fertility support... it's no wonder we are certified as a Great Place to Work organization and one of People Magazine's ''50 Companies that Care''. We want everyone to feel like they belong and can thrive in our community, so we strive to help you achieve your career and personal goals. Live music is our passion and where we find our common ground. There has never been a better time to join Live Nation.
The Regional Manager
of Club Food & Beverage
Operations will support overall coordination, of all Food and Beverage activities alongside the Head of Food & Beverage and venue management ensuring effective communication, elevating the fan experience all while driving a culture that is ''hospitality focused''
WHAT THIS ROLE WILL DO
• Work with venue operations teams to assist in planning and preparation for existing and new venues. Is on site at venues in the portfolio regularly and works closely with the operations team and concessionaires for set up, signage, pricing, staffing and execution of all F&B programs as well as maintaining strong communication to effectively partner with local venue team .
• Work directly with the Head
of Club Food & Beverage in the continuous development of new beverage and food products, genre specific planning, premium experiences, systems and programs toward improving per person spending and increasing Fan satisfaction in our Club environment
• Works closely with our Analytics Team and local management to review existing programs and special promotions that will improve Fan patronage, frequency of return and average spend
• Work with local venue management and concessionaire to ensure point of sale ratio is managed effectively to elevate the fan experience.
• Provide F&B leadership and direction at Live Nation venues within the Venue Nation portfolio resulting in superior guest experience satisfaction and financial results
• Demonstrate and instill a sense of character, integrity and quality to enhance the continuing long-range growth and profitability of the Venues Food & Beverage division
• Work closely with sponsorship in implementing and executing all F&B sponsorships maximizing sponsor and Fan satisfaction while enforcing all applicable laws and regulations governing sponsorship in particular alcoholic sponsorships
• Work closely with local, state and governmental organizations in enforcing all applicable liquor laws
WHAT THIS PERSON WILL BRING
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience; preferably in Business, Management or Hospitality
• Minimum of 1 - 3 years restaurant or Club venue operations, with a proven knowledge and understanding of F&B business and operations
• Multi-unit restaurant leadership experience highly preferred
• Must have ability to work within a corporate environment and as part of a multi-disciplined team of Food & Beverage and entertainment executives
• Requires excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Must be highly skilled in Microsoft Office and Compete or similar hospitality software management system
• Must have working knowledge of POS systems and back office reporting systems
• Must have expertise in the profitability analysis and budgeting
• Exhibits strong problem solving skills in long term and immediate situations
BENEFITS & PERKS - Our motto is 'Taking Care of Our Own' through 6 pillars of benefits:
• HEALTH: Medical, Dental and Vision benefits for you and your family, including Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA) and Health Savings Accounts (HSAs)
• YOURSELF: Paid time off policy including holidays, sick time and day off for your birthday, free concert tickets
• WEALTH: 401(k) program with company match, Stock Program Reimbursement
• FAMILY: New parent programs & support including caregiver leave and baby bonus, infertility support
• CAREER: Tuition reimbursement, student loan repayment internal growth and development programs & trainings
• OTHERS: Volunteer time off, crowdfunding network
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
We also afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability. For this reason, Live Nation will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant consistent with its legal obligations to do so, including reasonable accommodations related to pregnancy in accordance with applicable local, state and / or federal law. As part of its commitment to make reasonable accommodations, Live Nation also wishes to participate in a timely, good faith, interactive process with a disabled applicant to determine effective reasonable accommodations, if any, which can be made in response to a request for accommodations. Applicants are invited to identify reasonable accommodations that can be made to assist them to perform the essential functions of the position they seek. Any applicant who requires an accommodation in order to perform the essential functions of the job should contact a Human Resources Representative to request the opportunity to participate in a timely interactive process. Live Nation will also provide reasonable religious accommodations on a case by case basis.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-ropyk4-34-231-147-28-42 in your application.
Live Nation Entertainment is the global leader in live entertainment and ticketing. Our world-class portfolio reaches all aspects of the live event and ticketing industry, from ground-breaking software in Ticketmaster, mix of legendary venues and restaurants in House of Blues, production leaders in Concerts, exceptional brand partnerships in Media & Sponsorship, and unparalleled team of artist managers in Artist Nation supported by diverse professionals in all facets of Corporate operations.