- Full Time
- Senior (5-10 years) Experience
Job DescriptionWHO ARE YOU?
Passionate and driven, with an entrepreneurial spirit. Resourceful, innovative, forward-thinking, and collaborative. At Live Nation Entertainment, our people embrace these qualities, so if this sounds like you, please read on!
Live Nation Entertainment's Media & Sponsorship Division is seeking a Regional Director, Sales. This successful sponsorship sales professional will be responsible for creating and selling branded, high-impact music marketing programs across our New York market properties (Northwell Health at Jones Beach Theater, NYCB Theatre at Westbury, Irving Plaza, more).
Live Nation Media & Sponsorship architects, sells and manages the company's national corporate sponsorship programs with the world's most recognizable brands. It is an exciting, fast-paced team that collaborates with all facets of Live Nation's business including venues, festivals, ticketing, artists, content, media (digital, social, mobile), promotions, and concert production. To learn more about our division, check out: https://livenationforbrands.com/
WHAT THIS ROLE WILL DO
• Create, package and sell solution-based music marketing programs for Live Nation Entertainment. Including amphitheater, club and theater venues throughout the New York/Long Island market areas, digital media and marketing promotions
• Meet or exceed revenue and key account goals
• Focus on developing and maintaining strong relationships with important decision makers at client marketing companies and their respective advertising agencies in a variety of business categories
• Craft sales presentations that creatively and distinctly differentiate and communicate unique assets addressing the goals of targeted prospects
• Educate / position Live Nation assets and marketing capabilities to the sponsor/ advertiser marketplace; demonstrate the branding values of live music tie-ins to create unique marketing value with Live Nation's assets
• Structure, price, successfully negotiate and close deals that will keep you performing to expectations in tracking to your budget
• Oversee sponsor contracts, invoicing, and accounts receivable or develop processes to ensure execution and collections
WHAT THIS PERSON WILL BRING
• Bachelor's degree required
• Minimum of 5 years of sponsorship / solution-based marketing programs
• A reputation as a ''go-getter'' and ''Rainmaker''
• Solid relationships with senior level marketing executives at relevant brands / agencies located in or doing business in the market
• Demonstrated ability to develop and nurture relationships and work effectively at all levels of the decision process
• Strong understanding of media / advertising buys to communicate value of sponsorship vs. pure media as a marketing solution
• Strong interpersonal and leadership abilities with excellent oral and written communication skills
Applicants for employment in the US must possess work authorization which does not require sponsorship by the employer for a visa.
BENEFITS & PERKS
Our motto is 'Taking Care of Our Own' through 6 pillars of benefits:
HEALTH: Medical, Vision and Dental benefits for you and your family, including Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA) and Health Savings Accounts (HSAs)
YOURSELF: Generous paid time off policy including paid holidays, sick time and paid days off for your birthday, Free concert tickets
WEALTH: 401(k) program with company match, Stock Program
FAMILY: New parent programs & support including caregiver leave and baby bonuses, infertility support
CAREER: Tuition reimbursement, student loan repayment internal growth and development programs & trainings
OTHERS: Volunteer time off, crowdfunding network
Live Nation's policy regarding vaccinations and masking will evolve based upon updated regulations and factors related to COVID-19. Currently, we strongly encourage employees to be fully vaccinated or have received a negative COVID test within  hours of entering an office.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d9nnv9-44-200-82-149-42 in your application.
Live Nation Entertainment is the global leader in live entertainment and ticketing. Our world-class portfolio reaches all aspects of the live event and ticketing industry, from ground-breaking software in Ticketmaster, mix of legendary venues and restaurants in House of Blues, production leaders in Concerts, exceptional brand partnerships in Media & Sponsorship, and unparalleled team of artist managers in Artist Nation supported by diverse professionals in all facets of Corporate operations.