Ranch Manager(RM) works under the direction of the COUNTRY JAM Director of Operations and is responsible for year-round maintenance of properties that COUNTRY JAM
owns or has long term lease agreements on. This includes maintaining all infrastructure including buildings, trailers and other structures on the property. Maintaining vehicles including trucks, side by sides, tractors and mowers. Maintaining and inventorying all small equipment including hand and power tools, supplies and hardware. Maintain ranch grounds including irrigating, mowing, weeding and growing of grass in new areas. The RM is responsible for hiring staff to assist in all project on the ranch and to manage and work within a yearly budget for labor. They will also manage a budget for all repairs and supplies for the ranch. The RM will also participate in identifying, bidding out and managing Capital Expenditure improvement projects for the property. The RM will assist in the set up and strike for the temporary infrastructure for any event taking place on the property. Projects may include carpentry, plumbing, plug and play electrical work, equipment maintenance, fencing and general labor.
WHAT THIS ROLE WILL DO
• Hire and manage ranch labor crew
• Submit weekly report ,each Friday, detailing project completion, maintains done and projects for the following week.
• General building maintenance- continually monitor and repair all building year round
• General vehicle and equipment maintenance
• Constant surveying of event grounds for safety and aesthetics and maintain them to the highest level possible
• Maintain the quality of the grounds, i.e. find creative solutions when inclement weather affects the function of the site
• Maintain security systems including cameras to constantly survey key areas of the site including the ranch shop, kitchen and festival grounds.
• Repair fence lines
• Mowing and trimming
• Coordinate haying and grazing on the site.
• Maintain roads throughout the site
• Working knowledge of event safety and emergency plan
• Submit bi-weekly timesheet Ranch Crew
• Monthly review of labor, repair and supplies budget.
• Staying in communication with Operations Director and Festival Director year round
• Work with operations director, festival director and Neste Live! Representative to help facilitate operation of festival (s)
• Facilitate any additional leasing of site for non-Live Nation events.
• Eliminate Prairie Dogs
• Work with Neste Live! To develop concepts for additional use of property.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Participate in all festival operations calls. These are monthly, Bi-weekly and eventually weekly as the year progresses.
• Work with Site Director to hire experienced festival operations crew to supplement ranch crew. Then lead this crew during the festival
• Work with Site Director on rental and trade deals with local providers for equipment including but not limited to carts, office trailers and heavy equipment
• Have a complete working knowledge of the festival site design including placement of all festival assets including but not limited to tents, offices, generators, restrooms, internet, vendors, campsites and parking.
• Lead the placement of festival assets that arrive in the week prior to the week of the festival.
WHAT THIS PERSON WILL BRING
• Willingness to be a team player with a professional attitude when working as Neste Live! staff.
• Ability to create effective systems to enhance communication and productivity.
• Ability to problem-solve and efficiently utilize resources available.
• Work reflects professional written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
• Knowledge of basic electrical systems and safety procedures.
• Previous maintenance experience and familiarity with hand and power tools.
• Ability to operated heavy equipment a plus.
• Ability to simultaneously manage several tasks.
• Work requires willingness to work a flexible schedule, work in a wide range of weather conditions and ability to travel.
• Clean driving record with no DUI, DWI or other driving violations if operating a company vehicle.
• Ability to lift or carry at least 75 pounds.
• Frequent lifting and/or carrying objects such as heavy tools and equipment, cabling, and road cases.
• Ability to bend, stretch, twist and reach.
• Willingness to walk or stand for periods of time.
• Knowledge of Neste Live! Staff Policies and Procedures Manual and applicable Standard Operating Procedure Manuals.
Salary rate $57,000 - $60,000
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d99o17-34-229-119-176-42 in your application.