Company: Live Nation
Location: Farringdon, London
Reports to: Senior Finance Manager
Contract type: Full Time, fixed term, expected duration 2 months
This role requires a proactive, self-motivated individual that has a methodical approach to problem solving and would like to work within and industry leading company.
Working within the General Ledger team, you will be responsible for project reconciliation across the Live Music businesses. You will be interacting daily with other parts of the business, liaising with Tour Accountants, Reps, AP/AR, Ticketing and Marketing teams to successfully reconcile multiple shows of various sizes.
What it's like to work in the Team
Our team is made up of a diverse group of individuals, but we all share the same passion for putting our employees first. We have a fun and supportive atmosphere within the team where we each take real ownership of our responsibilities. We are dedicated to working as a team and so support each other to achieve results as a team.
Who you are
Competencies / Skills / Knowledge / Experience
• Previous experience working within an accounting function – AAT or Accounting Degree. Whilst not essential, part qualified ACA / ACCA / CIMA is desirable.
• Previous experience with project reconciliation / reconciliation work.
• Strong Excel skills, including Pivot tables / V Look ups etc.
The following attributes determine how the role will be carried out and are required to be a success
• Excellent communication skills
• Initiative & Self-Motivation
• Strong Administration & Time Management
• Analytical with strong problem solving skills
What the role includes
• Reconciliation of shows across multiple artists and various size events including journal creation and entry.
• Working within the wider Management Accounting function to assist with the show close process.
• Providing support to Finance and Reporting Manager to investigate and resolve project variances.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-ro56v3-3-229-117-149-42 in your application.