The Implementation and Solutions team, which is part of the Global Support & Operations organization, is responsible for providing outstanding support for internal teams and the Ticketmaster client base. The team mission ''Support the Client, Support the Account Teams, Support the Fan'' and strives to provide excellent support while realizing improvements in efficiency, ever-changing technology, support needs and professional growth for the staff.
The Project Manager directs and controls a variety of projects for the Implementation and Solutions organization, ensuring that the organization's projects are conducted on time, within budget using project management best practices to ensure the highest level of quality. The Project Manager sets project management standards and objectives and develops operating plans and project management methods to achieve them. Prioritizes technical project management activities and evangelizes the technical project management function to the rest of the organization to maximize cross departmental cooperation. The Project Manager works closely with every facet of deploying and supporting Ticketmaster processes and products and is a key player in ensuring clients have access to the tools they need.
Specific tasks on each project will include authoring functional requirements for Business Operations teams, developing project plans, budgets and schedules, managing tasks and teams on the project's critical path, identifying and resolving issues, and managing the overall success of the project. It is essential to understand the scope and effect of all changes that a project may encompass by soliciting input from all constituents and involving all appropriate teams.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
• Responsible for scope control with stakeholders, task execution with the development team and relevant upward communication to managers and senior stakeholders
• Primarily works within the client support organization and across other sub-organizations as necessary.
• Helps define process improvements and feedback for the project, including any strategies required for timely execution
• Gather necessary assets required for development of each project, including but not limited to: functional specifications, hardware and software specifications, project tool workflow entries, budget constraints, and any additional technical documentation required
• Provide necessary feedback to project stakeholders, including specification feedback, issue escalation to managers or scope changes/clarifications to project resources
• Update relevant project information in real time
• Support product positioning in the market, while driving sales enablement, client support and editorial awareness, and assist marketing strategies to drive growth and retention
• Work across all departments to deliver projects that align to the organization's strategic vision
• Manage risks and issues and take corrective measurements
• Resolve cross-project issues and strategic issues with senior stakeholders
• Guard the viability of the vision and the business case
• Maintaining strategic alignment between the project and the organization
• Ability to find innovative ways to resolve problems.
• Lead the project to its successful completion.
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
• Bachelor's Degree or equivalent degree desired
• Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification preferred
• Experience with Waterfall/sequential model of Product Manager preferred
• 5-7 years' experience working within Technical Project Management desirable
• Demonstrated technical project management skills
• Experience with managing IT and operational projects related to infrastructure, including hardware and networking
• Successful track record in working with business and technology teams to define, develop, test and launch new products
• Experience in authoring project plans, building a project budget and technical requirements
• Experience with Agile, Lean and other project management methodologies are beneficial
• Innate capability to create order out of chaos
• Proven problem-solving skills
• Demonstrated ability to think outside the box and generate creative solutions
• Must be able to have topic related discussions with each of the groups you work with, understanding the results of those conversations
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills with exceptional attention to details
• Flexibility that allows effective teamwork with people at all levels of the organization
• Proven ability to communicate effectively with both businesspeople and software engineers
• Ability to negotiate for competing resources and to generate consensus among multiple priorities
• Can work independently while working collaboratively
• Desire to work in a fast-paced, multi-tasking, fluid environment with ever-changing priorities
• Interest in staying involved with fast-changing Internet technologies and tools
• Demonstrated desire to identify and pursue alternatives to meet goals
• Must be resourceful and able to negotiate your needs from the company
• Experience with IT/IS technology is strongly preferred
• Experience with network operations and administration is desirable
• Experience with web technologies is preferred
• Ability to multi-task and prioritize deadlines is a must
• Proficient in using technology as a management reporting tool and experience working with information technology staff to develop and implement project evaluation systems
• Should be a functional and operational technology generalist without a strong adherence to a specific platform
YOU (BEHAVIOURAL SKILLS)
• Excellent leadership traits that promote a highly functioning team environment based on trust, respect and cross-organization collaboration
• Strong aptitude to motivate, mentor, and lead company and client staff in a team driven environment
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills – ability to influence
• Candidate must be detail oriented, organized, and able to work in an agile environment
NOTE: COVID-19 vaccination will be required for this position subject to legally valid exemptions.
LIFE AT TICKETMASTER
We are proud to be a part of Live Nation Entertainment, the world's largest live entertainment company.
Our vision at Ticketmaster is to connect people around the world to the live events they love. As the world's largest ticket marketplace and the leading global provider of enterprise tools and services for the live entertainment business, we are uniquely positioned to successfully deliver on that vision.
We do it all with an intense passion for Live and an inspiring and diverse culture driven by accessible leaders, attentive managers, and enthusiastic teams. If you're passionate about live entertainment like we are, and you want to work at a company dedicated to helping millions of fans experience it, we want to hear from you.
Our work is guided by our values:
Reliability - We understand that fans and clients rely on us to power their live event experiences, and we rely on each other to make it happen.
Teamwork - We believe individual achievement pales in comparison to the level of success that can be achieved by a team
Integrity - We are committed to the highest moral and ethical standards on behalf of the countless partners and stakeholders we represent
Belonging - We are committed to building a culture in which
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gw9wk2-3-81-89-248-42 in your application.