Live Nation is looking for world class Senior Project Manager for Live Nation's website and app. This is a critical role on an entrepreneurial team with the resources, exposure and customer base of the world's leading live entertainment company. You will drive the project lifecycle for our group, including but not limited to; coordinating resources, maintaining project data and documentation, creating and executing against robust project schedules, issues resolution, and change management. You will enhance our agile processes and help our team continuously improve as we grow.
WHAT THIS ROLE WILL DO:
• Gather project requirements and maintain effective communication between cross functional teams, vendors and stakeholders
• Oversee maintenance of project documentation and deliverables
• Manage sprints and forecasting for 3-6 month roadmap
• Work with VP of Product and Sr. Director of Engineering to establish project management best practices within group
• Coordinate and conduct regular project status meetings and distribute meeting minutes
• Perform risk management and evaluate potential impact and response strategy
• Facilitate acceptance of project deliverables
WHAT THIS PERSON WILL BRING:
• 3+ years of experience in project/program manager role within a technology company/group
• Mastery of agile software development processes and tactics
• Highly organized with ability to track multiple projects and and work streams simultaneously
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills; comfortable presenting technical concepts to executives and developers
• Experience with project management software including; Jira / Confluence / Smartsheet and diagramming software and like Visio / Powerpoint
• Scrum certification
• Passion for live music and events is a plus
If the above description sounds like you and fits your background, apply online at www.livenationentertainment.com/careers to join the Live Nation Entertainment team today!
BENEFITS & PERKS
Our motto is 'Taking Care of Our Own' through 6 pillars of benefits:
• HEALTH: Medical, Dental and Vision benefits for you and your family, including Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA) and Health Savings Accounts (HSAs)
• YOURSELF: Paid time off policy including holidays, sick time, and day off for your birthday, free concert tickets
• WEALTH: 401(k) program with company match, Stock Program Reimbursement
• FAMILY: New parent programs & support including caregiver leave and baby bonus, infertility support
• CAREER: Tuition reimbursement, student loan repayment internal growth and development programs & trainings
• OTHERS: Volunteer time off, crowdfunding network
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
We also afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability. For this reason, Live Nation will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant consistent with its legal obligations to do so, including reasonable accommodations related to pregnancy in accordance with applicable local, state and / or federal law. As part of its commitment to make reasonable accommodations, Live Nation also wishes to participate in a timely, good faith, interactive process with a disabled applicant to determine effective reasonable accommodations, if any, which can be made in response to a request for accommodations. Applicants are invited to identify reasonable accommodations that can be made to assist them to perform the essential functions of the position they seek. Any applicant who requires an accommodation in order to perform the essential functions of the job should contact a Human Resources Representative to request the opportunity to participate in a timely interactive process. Live Nation will also provide reasonable religious accommodations on a case by case basis.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rnbmp5-18-205-192-201-42 in your application.