WHO ARE YOU?
An analytical and organized thinker who is passionate about live music and the future of marketing and technology. You enjoy solving problems, working effectively with cross-functional teams and thrive in a fast-paced setting that is constantly evolving. You are adept at breaking down complex problems into bite sized pieces and identifying solutions. You effectively communicate with others and bring people together around a common goal and objective. You are detail oriented and adept at time management, you set realistic timelines and ensure tasks are completed on time.
Live Nation is looking for a highly motivated and organized individual to be a critical part of driving project management in the marketing organization. This role will be responsible for working with stakeholders from within the marketing team as well as cross divisional partners to establish clear milestones and deliverables, to set timelines and a roadmap to delivery. This candidate will enable collaboration across teams, while establishing clear accountability and ensuring timely delivery of project deliverables. This individual will be a self-starter and see projects through to completion.
WHAT THIS ROLE WILL DO
• Interface with internal and external stakeholders, vendors and cross functional partners to define the execution of projects
• Assist with the development of Project Schedules, incorporating dates and times for decisions, availability of deliverables needs
• Experience delivering programs of medium to high complexity
• Be a collaborative leader, capable of driving internal & external stakeholders to consensus while balancing product/technology needs with longer term relationship objective
• Lead with confidence and with little supervision
• Experience improving/implementing manual process and drive automation
• An innate ability to establish relationships and cultivate effective collaboration across wide groups of people
• Ability to run concurrent projects, partner with multiple customers, and build consensus
• Great communication that allows you to interact with a diverse set of technical and non-technical partners
• Interpret business challenges, create process mapping, analyze potential improvements and translate these into best practices and solutions
WHAT THIS PERSON WILL BRING
• Bachelor's degree in computer science, business, or a related field
• Project Management Institute (PMI) certification preferred
• 2-3 years of project management and related experience
• Proven ability to solve problems creatively
• Strong familiarity with project management software tools, methodologies, and best practices
• Experience seeing projects through the full life cycle
• Excellent analytical skills
• Strong interpersonal skills and extremely resourceful
• Proven ability to complete projects according to outlined scope, budget, and timeline
BENEFITS & PERKS - Our motto is 'Taking Care of Our Own' through 6 pillars of benefits:
• HEALTH: Medical, Dental and Vision benefits for you and your family, including Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA) and Health Savings Accounts (HSAs)
• YOURSELF: Paid time off policy including holidays, sick time and day off for your birthday, free concert tickets
• WEALTH: 401(k) program with company match, Stock Program Reimbursement
• FAMILY: New parent programs & support including caregiver leave and baby bonus, infertility support
• CAREER: Tuition reimbursement, student loan repayment internal growth and development programs & trainings
• OTHERS: Volunteer time off, crowdfunding network
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
We also afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability. For this reason, Live Nation will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant consistent with its legal obligations to do so, including reasonable accommodations related to pregnancy in accordance with applicable local, state and / or federal law. As part of its commitment to make reasonable accommodations, Live Nation also wishes to participate in a timely, good faith, interactive process with a disabled applicant to determine effective reasonable accommodations, if any, which can be made in response to a request for accommodations. Applicants are invited to identify reasonable accommodations that can be made to assist them to perform the essential functions of the position they seek. Any applicant who requires an accommodation in order to perform the essential functions of the job should contact a Human Resources Representative to request the opportunity to participate in a timely interactive process. Live Nation will also provide reasonable religious accommodations on a case by case basis.
**Please note that the compensation information provided is a good faith estimate for this position only and is provided pursuant to the Colorado Equal Pay for Equal Work Act and Equal Pay Transparency Rules. It is estimated based on what a successful Colorado applicant might be paid. It assumes that the successful candidate will be in Colorado or perform the position from Colorado. Similar positions located outside of
Colorado will not necessarily receive the same compensation. Live Nation takes into consideration a candidate's education, training, and experience, as well as the position's work location, expected quality and quantity of work, required travel (if any), external market and internal value, including seniority and merit systems, and internal pay alignment when determining the salary level for potential new employees. In compliance with the CO EPEWA, a potential new employee's salary history will not be used in compensation decisions.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gk3974-34-204-180-223-42 in your application.