Engineer - Quality
WHO ARE WE?
Live Nation Entertainment is the world's leading live entertainment company, comprised of global market leaders: Ticketmaster, Live Nation Concerts, and Live Nation Media & Sponsorship. Ticketmaster is the global leader in event ticketing with over 500 million tickets sold annually and more than 12,000 clients worldwide. Live Nation Concerts is the largest provider of live entertainment in the world promoting more than 40,000 shows and 100+ festivals annually for nearly 4,000 artists in over 40 countries. These businesses allow Live Nation Media & Sponsorship to create strategic music marketing programs that connect over 1,000 brands with the 98 million fans that attend Live Nation Entertainment events each year. For additional information, visit www.livenationentertainment.com.
WHO ARE YOU?
Passionate and motivated. Driven, with an entrepreneurial spirit. Resourceful, innovative, forward thinking and committed. At Live Nation Entertainment, our people embrace these qualities, so if this sounds like you then please read on!
The Project Manager, Payment Security and Governance, is a key member of the Corporate Information Security organization which provides information security and risk management support for Live Nation Entertainment businesses worldwide. This position will be focused on supporting the Ticketmaster North America Payment Security & Governance team and play an important role in leading, managing, and organizing medium to complex security compliance projects. The Project Manager will work with key internal and external stakeholders across a multitude of business units, operational units and geographic locations for both the Ticketmaster North America external assessment and the Ticketmaster Australia-New Zealand internal assessment. Interaction with various management teams will also be required as part of this role. Knowledge and experience in Project Management Lifecycle, PCI-DSS, and other security compliance frameworks will be an asset.
This role reports to the Director of Payment Security & Governance.
WHAT THIS ROLE WILL DO
• Coordinate the full life cycle of cross functional security compliance and audit related projects.
• Perform project risk management to identify, track, and mitigate risks and issues.
• Measure and report on project performance.
• Use project management principles to help ensure successful delivery of objectives within the project.
• Facilitate efficient communication across all levels of a project to ensure consistency in reaching the project's goals and to help in the identification of risks and issues.
• Drive appropriate meeting cadence with internal security, security compliance, and external parties required to enable desired project outcomes.
• Assist in holding internal and external teams accountable for timely and quality execution of assigned tasks.
• Manage project status communication and reporting to all relevant stakeholders.
• Work with PSG project management globally to facilitate best practice and consistency of approach
• Help build, develop, and grow business relationships vital to the success of the projects.
WHAT THIS PERSON WILL BRING
• Project Management experience in Information Technology field
• General knowledge of IT environments, across all areas of information security is preferred
• Prior experience working on infosec compliance initiatives such as PCI-DSS, NIST etc. is preferred
• Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal skills are a must.
• Exceptionally self-motivated, directed, and detail oriented.
• Ability to work independently with minimum direction.
• Ability to work in large global environments spanning multiple time-zones.
BENEFITS & PERKS - Our motto is 'Taking Care of Our Own' through 6 pillars of benefits:
• HEALTH: Medical, Dental and Vision benefits for you and your family, including Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA) and Health Savings Accounts (HSAs)
• YOURSELF: Paid time off policy including holidays, sick time and day off for your birthday, free concert tickets
• WEALTH: 401(k) program with company match, Stock Program Reimbursement
• FAMILY: New parent programs & support including caregiver leave and baby bonus, infertility support
• CAREER: Tuition reimbursement, student loan repayment internal growth and development programs & trainings
• OTHERS: Volunteer time off, crowdfunding network
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
We are passionate and committed to our people and go beyond the rhetoric of diversity and inclusion. You will be working in an inclusive environment and be encouraged to bring your whole self to work. We will do all that we can to help you successfully balance your work and homelife. As a growing business we will encourage you to develop your professional and personal aspirations, enjoy new experiences, and learn from the talented people you will be working with. It's talent that matters to us and we encourage applications from people irrespective of their gender, race, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability status or caring responsibilities.
Live Nation strongly supports equal employment opportunity for all applicants regardless of age (40 and over), ancestry, color, religious creed (including religious dress and grooming practices), family and medical care leave or the denial of family and medical care leave, mental or physical disability (including HIV and AIDS), marital status, domestic partner status, medical condition (including cancer and genetic characteristics), genetic information, military and veteran status, political affiliation, national origin (including language use restrictions), citizenship, race, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding and medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth or breastfeeding), gender, gender identity, and gender expression, sexual orientation, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local law, rule, ordinance or regulation.
We will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance, San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and the California Fair Chance Act and consistent with other similar and / or applicable laws in other areas.
We also afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability. For this reason, Live Nation will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant consistent with its legal obligations to do so, including reasonable accommodations related to pregnancy in accordance with applicable local, state and / or federal law. As part of its commitment to make reasonable accommodations, Live Nation also wishes to participate in a timely, good faith, interactive process with a disabled applicant to determine effective reasonable accommodations, if any, which can be made in response to a request for accommodations. Applicants are invited to identify reasonable accommodations that can be made to assist them to perform the essential functions of the position they seek. Any applicant who requires an accommodation in order to perform the essential functions of the job should contact a Human Resources Representative to request the opportunity to participate in a timely interactive process. Live Nation will also provide reasonable religious accommoda
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g4yw3z-3-236-231-61-42 in your application.
Live Nation Entertainment is the global leader in live entertainment and ticketing. Our world-class portfolio reaches all aspects of the live event and ticketing industry, from ground-breaking software in Ticketmaster, mix of legendary venues and restaurants in House of Blues, production leaders in Concerts, exceptional brand partnerships in Media & Sponsorship, and unparalleled team of artist managers in Artist Nation supported by diverse professionals in all facets of Corporate operations.