Paid Search Manager
WHO ARE WE?
WHO ARE YOU?
Passionate and motivated. Driven, with an entrepreneurial spirit. Resourceful, innovative, forward thinking and committed. At Live Nation Entertainment, our people embrace these qualities, so if this sounds like you then please read on!
We are seeking a Programmatic Media Manager that is comfortable managing high campaign volumes (20+ concurrent campaigns) and communicating effectively with both internal and external stakeholders. The candidate should be familiar with the programmatic landscape and how different tools (e.g. DSPs/SSPs/CDPs, etc.) are leveraged to meet marketing objectives.
Responsibilities will include setting up, launching, and monitoring campaigns and meticulously analyzing data, optimizing towards key metrics, and reporting out on findings throughout the campaign and after. Success in this role will be based on the proficiency in which assigned tasks are completed, an ability to summarize concepts or insights concisely, and a proven track record of developing strategic campaigns.
WHAT THIS ROLE WILL DO
• Under the direction of the Sr. Manager, Programmatic Media, the Programmatic Media Manager will be responsible for managing day-to-day operations of campaigns, including but not limited to:
• Executing a large volume of campaigns
• Optimizing and reporting on results
• Working with technology partners to enable better programmatic solutions
• Working with the larger team to provide strategies and tactics for clients
• Support team in client calls
• Communicate effectively and frequently with internal and external stakeholders
• Maintain expert knowledge of current digital media industry trends and integrate that knowledge and the implications with new product development (e.g. RTB, DMP, etc).
• Set up and maintain projects and delivery timelines using task management platform
• QA creative and troubleshoot campaigns to ensure proper tracking
WHAT THIS PERSON WILL BRING
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
• 2+ years of relevant experience in programmatic media buying or campaign management
• Must be a highly motivated, goal-orientated problem solver
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
• Ability to prioritize tasks and manage high volume of requests
• Strong knowledge of Excel pivot tables, lookups, and graphs (SQL experience a plus)
• Strong analytical skills
• Effective and professional written and oral communication
• Very strong attention to detail is a MUST
• Team player, but also able to pick up and run with a project/task
BENEFITS & PERKS - Our motto is 'Taking Care of Our Own' through 6 pillars of benefits:
• HEALTH: Medical, Dental and Vision benefits for you and your family, including Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA) and Health Savings Accounts (HSAs)
• YOURSELF: Paid time off policy including holidays, sick time and day off for your birthday, free concert tickets
• WEALTH: 401(k) program with company match, Stock Program Reimbursement
• FAMILY: New parent programs & support including caregiver leave and baby bonus, infertility support
• CAREER: Tuition reimbursement, student loan repayment internal growth and development programs & trainings
• OTHERS: Volunteer time off, crowdfunding network
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
We also afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability. For this reason, Live Nation will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant consistent with its legal obligations to do so, including reasonable accommodations related to pregnancy in accordance with applicable local, state and / or federal law. As part of its commitment to make reasonable accommodations, Live Nation also wishes to participate in a timely, good faith, interactive process with a disabled applicant to determine effective reasonable accommodations, if any, which can be made in response to a request for accommodations. Applicants are invited to identify reasonable accommodations that can be made to assist them to perform the essential functions of the position they seek. Any applicant who requires an accommodation in order to perform the essential functions of the job should contact a Human Resources Representative to request the opportunity to participate in a timely interactive process. Live Nation will also provide reasonable religious accommodations on a case by case basis.
**Please note that the compensation information provided is a good faith estimate for this position only and is provided pursuant to the Colorado Equal Pay for Equal Work Act and Equal Pay Transparency Rules. It is estimated based on what a successful Colorado applicant might be paid. It assumes that the successful candidate will be in Colorado or perform the position from Colorado. Similar positions located outside of Colorado will not necessarily receive the same compensation. Live Nation takes into consideration a candidate's education, training, and experience, as well as the position's work location, expected quality and quantity of work, required travel (if any), external market and internal value, including seniority and merit systems, and internal pay alignment when determining the salary level for potential new employees. In compliance with the CO EPEWA, a potential new employee's salary history will not be used in compensation decisions.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gw8q3n-35-170-64-36-42 in your application.
Live Nation Entertainment is the global leader in live entertainment and ticketing. Our world-class portfolio reaches all aspects of the live event and ticketing industry, from ground-breaking software in Ticketmaster, mix of legendary venues and restaurants in House of Blues, production leaders in Concerts, exceptional brand partnerships in Media & Sponsorship, and unparalleled team of artist managers in Artist Nation supported by diverse professionals in all facets of Corporate operations.