WHO ARE YOU?
Passionate and driven, with an entrepreneurial spirit. Resourceful, innovative, forward-thinking, and collaborative. At Live Nation Entertainment, our people embrace these qualities, so if this sounds like you, please read on!
As the Program Manager, you'll steer our efforts to bridge brands with fans via engaging live events and innovative marketing products. As a starting point, your focus will be leading performance marketing programs focused on lead generation for a flagship client. As cornerstone of the Product team, you'll oversee the execution of our most influential projects, ensuring they resonate with our clientele. You'll be the operational heartbeat of these initiatives, guiding product strategy, market introduction, and marketing efforts.
Collaboration is key-you'll work alongside various teams to create and implement a unified strategy for our premier programs. Your role is crucial in establishing our program management practices, where you will frequently be the initial point of engagement for new ventures. Adaptability and a commitment to learning are essential, as you will make decisive choices amidst complex situations. Central to your role is a relentless pursuit to enhance fan experiences, propelling growth and fostering innovation in the Media & Sponsorship division.
We're eager to welcome a team player who embodies these qualities and can help us turn vision into reality. If you're motivated by challenge and ready to make a tangible difference, let's connect.
WHAT THIS ROLE WILL DO
• Establish and own the Program Management Process & Systems
• Focus on tracking existing Performance Marketing Lead Generation Campaigns for flagship clients.
• Serve as the 'Directly Responsible Individual' for key client program executions.
• Work closely with Product and Operational Leads to gather program requirements and translate that into relevant execution workstreams & swim lanes.
• Serve as the liaison between multiple teams to synthesize a cohesive operational plan.
• Enable swift conflict resolution & escalation across teams if necessary.
• Help manage departmental and program budgets associated with key program.
• Lead and coordinate multiple concurrent projects within the fan engagement and marketing landscape.
• Prepare for and run retrospectives and milestone check-ins with key stakeholders through the lifecycle of the program.
• Contribute to product strategy, go-to-market, and comprehensive marketing plans.
• Maintain rigorous attention to detail and organization across all program aspects.
• Approximately 15% travel may be required as part of the job.
WHAT THIS PERSON WILL BRING
• Bachelor's degree in business, Marketing, Technology, or a related field; an MBA or master's is a plus.
• 3-5 years of relevant professional experience as a project/program/campaign or marketing manager.
• Experience with project management and productivity software such as Asana, JIRA, Notion, Miro, Google Docs, and Microsoft Office.
• Experience in marketing, mar-tech/ad-tech, CRM, consumer facing product or agency experience.
• Experiencing managing interns and interfacing with clients is preferred but not required.
• Experience with performance marketing and lead-generation initiatives.
• General understanding of the marketing ecosystem and a keen interest in consumer behavior.
• Demonstrated ability to lead cross-functional teams and projects.
• Proven track record of managing programs from conception through implementation.
• Excellent problem-solving, organizational, and analytical skills.
• Experience with agile methodologies and a mindset of continuous improvement.
• Knowledge of current trends in live entertainment and fan engagement.
Applicants for employment in the US must possess work authorization which does not require sponsorship by the employer for a visa
BENEFITS & PERKS
Our motto is 'Taking Care of Our Own' through 6 pillars of benefits:
HEALTH: Medical, Vision and Dental benefits for you and your family, including Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA) and Health Savings Accounts (HSAs)
YOURSELF: Generous paid time off policy including paid holidays, sick time and paid days off for your birthday, Free concert tickets
WEALTH: 401(k) program with company match, Stock Program
FAMILY: New parent programs & support including caregiver leave and baby bonuses, infertility support
CAREER: Tuition reimbursement, student loan repayment internal growth and development programs & trainings
OTHERS: Volunteer time off, crowdfunding network
Live Nation's policy regarding vaccinations and masking will evolve based upon updated regulations and factors related to COVID-19. Currently, we strongly encourage employees to be fully vaccinated or have received a negative COVID test within  hours of entering an office.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rov4wp-100-26-196-222-42 in your application.