Production Runner - Uptown Theater (Minneapolis) - Part Time
WHAT THIS ROLE WILL DO
• Must have knowledge of touring or stage production operations
• Coordinate and deliver food and beverage to the band or talent
• Ensure stage and backstage areas are clean and free of clutter
• Assist with any other aspect of stage production, such as show pass and guest list distribution
• Assist Green Room Server with any needs of the artist
• Perform opening/running/closing side duties according to HOB policy
• Knowledge of region to properly locate restaurants, stores, music stores, area attractions, etc.
• Must have a properly working automobile and provide proof of insurance
• Must have an exceptional driving record
• Maintain Live Nation safety and sanitation standards
• Have knowledge of all music, promotional or special events in the house
• Have the ability to handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment while remaining pleasant and professional at all times.
WHAT THIS PERSON WILL BRING
• High School diploma or equivalent
• Ability to work late hours
• Flexible schedule
• Excellent communication skills and punctual
• Tolerance of all cultures, music, and art forms
• 2 years work experience interacting with people in a positive environment
• Experience in a live music environment
Physical Demands/Working Environment:
• Working environment is fast-paced, often loud and stressful
• Position requires extended periods of prolonged standing and working on your feet both indoors and outdoors
• Must be able to lift or move up to 25 lbs using proper lifting techniques
• Intensely physical environment
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rn0qqk-44-197-101-251-42 in your application.
Live Nation Entertainment is the global leader in live entertainment and ticketing. Our world-class portfolio reaches all aspects of the live event and ticketing industry, from ground-breaking software in Ticketmaster, mix of legendary venues and restaurants in House of Blues, production leaders in Concerts, exceptional brand partnerships in Media & Sponsorship, and unparalleled team of artist managers in Artist Nation supported by diverse professionals in all facets of Corporate operations.