Title: Production Runner
Location: The Ritz Raleigh - Raleigh, NC
Live Nation Entertainment is the world's leading live entertainment and eCommerce company, comprised of four market leaders: Ticketmaster.com, Live Nation Concerts, Artist Nation and Live Nation Network. Ticketmaster.com is the global event ticketing leader and one of the world's top five eCommerce sites, with over 27 million monthly unique visitors. Live Nation Concerts produces over 22,000 shows annually for more than 2,300 artists globally. Artist Nation is the world's top artist management company, representing over 250 artists. These businesses power Live Nation Network, the leading provider of entertainment marketing solutions, enabling over 800 advertisers to tap into the 200 million consumers Live Nation delivers annually through its live event and digital platforms. For additional information, visit www.livenation.com/investors.
• Responsible for various 'errands' associated with the talent and production of the show. Confidentiality and professionalism is very critical to this role.
• Shop for touring artists and crew based on lists paying special attention to dietary restrictions, brand names, quantities and ingredients
• Ensure stage and backstage areas are properly presented, clean, and properly stocked with hospitality items
• Coordinate and deliver take-out orders, grocery items and beverages to the band or talent
• Knowledge of region to properly locate restaurants, stores, music stores, area attractions, etc.
• Must have a properly working clean automobile and provide proof of insurance
• Vehicle must be able to transport others, free of personal items and trunk space
• Must have an exceptional driving record
• Exceptional knowledge of food and beverage
• Have the ability to handle multiple tasks in a fast paced environment while remaining pleasant and professional at all times.
• Must be 21 years old or older
• Ability to work a non-conventional schedule including early mornings, late nights and weekends
• Must have strong cash handling skills
• Excellent communication skills and punctuality
• Tolerance of all cultures, music and art forms
• 3 years work experience interacting with people in a positive environment
• Experience in a live music environment
Physical Demands/Working Environment:
• Working environment is fast-paced, often loud and stressful
• Position requires extended periods of prolonged standing and working on your feet both indoors or outdoors
• Must be able to lift or move up to 50lbs using proper lifting techniques
• This position is part-time but requires all-day availability on event days, see our website calendar for a better understanding on frequency of shifts
• Position starts at $15 per hour
If the above description sounds like you and fits your background, apply online at http://www.livenation.com/careers/index.html to join the Live Nation Entertainment team today!
Applicants for employment in the US must possess work authorization which does not require sponsorship by the employer for a visa.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gw571n-35-172-165-64-42 in your application.