Production - Runner - Old National Centre
Title: Production Runner
Old National Centre, Indianapolis, IN
Live Nation Entertainment is the world's leading live entertainment and eCommerce company, comprised of four market leaders: Ticketmaster.com, Live Nation Concerts, Artist Nation and Live Nation Network. Ticketmaster.com is the global event ticketing leader and one of the world's top five eCommerce sites, with over 27 million monthly unique visitors. Live Nation Concerts produces over 22,000 shows annually for more than 2,300 artists globally. Artist Nation is the world's top artist management company, representing over 250 artists. These businesses power Live Nation Network, the leading provider of entertainment marketing solutions, enabling over 800 advertisers to tap into the 200 million consumers Live Nation delivers annually through its live event and digital platforms. For additional information, visit www.livenation.com/investors.
HOB Entertainment, a division of Live Nation Entertainment, offers exceptional club venues nationwide. House of Blues Venues provide several genres of live music, from Rock, Hip Hop, Country, Rock en Español, Blues, Jazz, Reggae and Pop. House of Blues venues are also known for their southern-style cuisine, juke-joint inspired atmosphere and the World Famous Gospel Brunch.
House of Blues opened its doors on Thanksgiving Day in 1992, serving its first meal to the local shelters. Since opening, House of Blues has been committed to giving back to the community through the International House of Blues Foundation.
• Responsible for various 'errands' associated with the talent and production of the show. Confidentiality is very critical to this role
• Must have knowledge of touring or stage production operations
• Coordinate and deliver food and beverage to the band or talent
• Ensure stage and backstage areas are clean and free of clutter
• Assist with any other aspect of stage production, such as show pass and guest list distribution
• Assist Green Room Server with any needs of the artist
• Perform opening/running/closing side duties according to HOBE policy
• Knowledge of region to properly locate restaurants, stores, music stores, area attractions, etc.
• Must have a properly working automobile and provide proof of insurance
• Must have an exceptional driving record
• Maintain HOBE safety and sanitation standards
• Have knowledge of all music, promotional or special events in the house
• Exceptional knowledge of food and beverage
• Have the ability to handle multiple tasks in a fast paced environment while remaining pleasant and professional at all times.
• (State or County Licensee or Certification Requirement)/ Responsible Alcohol Awareness Training Certification or Equivalent
• High School diploma or equivalent
• Ability to work late hours
• Flexible schedule
• Excellent communication skills and punctual
• Tolerance of all cultures, music and art forms
• 3 years work experience interacting with people in a positive environment
• Experience in a live music environment
Physical Demands/Working Environment:
• Working environment is fast-paced, often loud and stressful
• Position requires extended periods of prolonged standing and working on your feet both indoors or outdoors
• Must be able to lift or move up to 25 lbs using proper lifting techniques
• Intensely physical environment
If the above description sounds like you and fits your background, apply online at http://www.livenation.com/careers/index.html to join the Live Nation Entertainment team today!
Applicants for employment in the US must possess work authorization which does not require sponsorship by the employer for a visa.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r7b3qk-18-232-52-135-42 in your application.
Live Nation Entertainment is the global leader in live entertainment and ticketing. Our world-class portfolio reaches all aspects of the live event and ticketing industry, from ground-breaking software in Ticketmaster, mix of legendary venues and restaurants in House of Blues, production leaders in Concerts, exceptional brand partnerships in Media & Sponsorship, and unparalleled team of artist managers in Artist Nation supported by diverse professionals in all facets of Corporate operations.