- Full Time
This is a seasonal, part time role. Responsibilities may include:
• General assistance to Local Production and/ or Tour Production Staff
• Running errands; laundry, coffee runs, hospitality rider shopping, crew transportation
• Light administrative assistance including; office maintenance, cash reconciliation
• Miscellaneous work on an as needed basis
• Good driving record and fully insured with active Driver's License.
• At least 21 years of age.
• Personal vehicle not required, but encouraged.
• Knowledge of downtown Chicago and surrounding areas .
• Ability to work independently.
• Must be reliable and extremely responsible
• Background check required.
If the above description sounds like you and fits your background, apply online at www.livenationentertainment.com/careers to join the Live Nation Entertainment team today!
Applicants for employment in the US must possess work authorization which does not require sponsorship by the employer for a visa.
The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Live Nation Entertainment recruitment policies are designed to place the most highly qualified persons available in a timely and efficient manner. Live Nation Entertainment may pursue all avenues available, including promotion from within, employee referrals, outside advertising, employment agencies, Internet recruiting, job fairs, colle
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gknx74-44-200-168-16-42 in your application.
Live Nation Entertainment is the global leader in live entertainment and ticketing. Our world-class portfolio reaches all aspects of the live event and ticketing industry, from ground-breaking software in Ticketmaster, mix of legendary venues and restaurants in House of Blues, production leaders in Concerts, exceptional brand partnerships in Media & Sponsorship, and unparalleled team of artist managers in Artist Nation supported by diverse professionals in all facets of Corporate operations.