• Responsible for various 'errands' and tasks associated with the talent and production of a show. Confidentiality is very critical to this role
• Coordinate and deliver food and beverage to the band or talent
• Retrieve and deliver equipment, paperwork, etc.
• Ensure stage and backstage areas are clean and free of clutter
• Assist with any other aspect of stage production, such as show pass and guest list distribution
• Assist Green Room Server with any needs of the artist
• Perform opening/running/closing side duties according to company practice and policy
• Have knowledge of all music, promotional or special events in the house
• Handles multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment while remaining pleasant and professional at all times
• Must have a properly working automobile and provide proof of insurance
• Must have an exceptional driving record
• Must have knowledge of touring or stage production operations
• High School diploma or equivalent
• Ability to work late and extended hours
• Flexible schedule
• Excellent communication skills and punctual
• Knowledge of region to properly locate restaurants, stores, music stores, area attractions, etc.
• 3 years work experience interacting with people in a positive environment
• Experience in a live music environment or comparable role
Physical Demands/Working Environment:
• Working environment is fast-paced, often loud and stressful
• Position requires extended periods of prolonged standing and working on your feet both indoors or outdoors
• Must be able to lift or move up to 40 lbs using proper lifting techniques
• Intensely physical environment
If the above description sounds like you and fits your background, apply online at www.livenationentertainment.com/careers to join the Live Nation Entertainment team today!
Applicants for employment in the US must possess work authorization which does not require sponsorship by the employer for a visa.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d89986-3-238-132-225-42 in your application.
Live Nation Entertainment is the global leader in live entertainment and ticketing. Our world-class portfolio reaches all aspects of the live event and ticketing industry, from ground-breaking software in Ticketmaster, mix of legendary venues and restaurants in House of Blues, production leaders in Concerts, exceptional brand partnerships in Media & Sponsorship, and unparalleled team of artist managers in Artist Nation supported by diverse professionals in all facets of Corporate operations.