Darien Lake Amphitheater is seeking a Production Runner, responsible for various 'errands' and tasks associated with the talent and production of shows. Confidentiality is very critical to this role.
WHAT THIS ROLE WILL DO
• Coordinate and deliver food and beverage to the band or talent
• Retrieve and deliver equipment, paperwork, etc.
• Ensure stage and backstage areas are clean and free of clutter
• Assist with any other aspect of stage production, such as show pass and guest list distribution
• Assist Green Room Server with any needs of the artist
• Perform opening/running/closing side duties according to company practice and policy
• Have knowledge of all music, promotional or special events in the house
• Handles multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment while remaining pleasant and professional at all times
WHAT THIS PERSON WILL BRING
• Must have a properly working automobile and provide proof of insurance
• Must have an exceptional driving record
• Must have knowledge of touring or stage production operations
• High School diploma or equivalent
• Ability to work late and extended hours
• Flexible schedule
• Excellent communication skills and punctual
• Knowledge of region to properly locate restaurants, stores, music stores, area attractions, etc.
• 3 years work experience interacting with people in a positive environment
• Experience in a live music environment or comparable role
Physical Demands/Working Environment:
• Working environment is fast-paced, often loud and stressful
• Position requires extended periods of prolonged standing and working on your feet both indoors or outdoors
• Must be able to lift or move up to 40 lbs using proper lifting techniques
• Intensely physical environment
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rny201-34-232-62-64-42 in your application.