- Full Time
- Mid (2-5 years) Experience
WHO ARE WE?
Live Nation Entertainment is the world's leading live entertainment company, comprised of global market leaders: Ticketmaster, Live Nation Concerts, and Live Nation Media & Sponsorship. Ticketmaster is the global leader in event ticketing with over 500 million tickets sold annually and more than 12,000 clients worldwide. Live Nation Concerts is the largest provider of live entertainment in the world promoting more than 40,000 shows and 100+ festivals annually for nearly 4,000 artists in over 40 countries. These businesses allow Live Nation Media & Sponsorship to create strategic music marketing programs that connect over 1,000 brands with the 98 million fans that attend Live Nation Entertainment events each year. For additional information, visit www.livenationentertainment.com.
WHO ARE YOU?
Passionate and motivated. Driven, with an entrepreneurial spirit. Resourceful, innovative, forward thinking and committed. At Live Nation Entertainment, our people embrace these qualities, so if this sounds like you then please read on!
Responsible for ensuring the success of show and event productions by managing the technical and personnel aspects of the Production department and the entire Venue (supporting & collaborating with the GM, Talent buyer and Special events Manager) with thorough & detailed preparation.
WHAT THIS ROLE WILL DO
• Ensure positive and creative environment for management team
• Assist in maintaining department manuals and training materials for all production positions
• Develop and maintain department manuals and training materials for all production positions
• Assist and support production department personnel with job functions as needed
• Assist in creating budgetary requirements and tracking the financial aspects of department
• Create and maintain daily band cost spreadsheet
• Create and maintain inventory and maintenance log
• Ensure all procedures are cost effective
• Creates daily and weekly show schedule
• Assist in scheduling appropriate number of staff while maintaining labor costs within the assigned budgetary guidelines
• Maintain regular communications with Venue and Corporate Management
• Facilitate proper interdepartmental communication and organization
• Assist in Managing stage, sound, and lighting crews
• Coordinate operational feedback with Talent Buyer
• Advance technical details for shows/events
• Assist with the maintenance of audio, lighting, backline, video and CD-Rom systems advising on repairs when needed
• Advance food and beverage/hospitality requirements
• Ensure information is distributed to Operations Managers in a timely basis
• Responsible for safe and consistent operation of all equipment
• Advise on design and purchase of site lighting systems (patio, restaurant, etc.)
• Attends production and operations meeting as outlined by Talent Buyer
• Maintain ''past show'' files
• Maintain accurate vendor records, following Purchase Ordering Systems
• Responsible for documenting and delivering disciplinary actions to production crew
WHAT THIS PERSON WILL BRING
• Flexible Schedule (days/nights, late hours, weekends, and holidays)
• Minimum 3 years prior management experience in an entertainment venue
• 3 years minimum Tour and Stage Production experience
• Experience in stage lighting, pro audio systems and basic video systems
• Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously
• Ability to make clear concise decisions, sometimes with limited information
• Computer literate in Windows applications
• Must possess superior interpersonal communication and organizational skills
• High School Diploma
• Tolerance of all cultures, music and art forms
• Some College or College Degree in related field
• Point of Sales knowledge
• Behavioral Based Interviewing Skills
• Interest in Night Life
• Cash handling experience
• Experience recognizing valid ID's
• Experience in a live music environment
Physical Demands/Working Environment:
• Working environment is fast-paced and often loud and stressful
• Position requires extended periods of prolonged standing, lifting, bending, reaching, and working on your feet
• Must be able to lift or move up to 75 lbs using proper lifting techniques
• Tolerance of loud noise level in working environment
• Able to wear a radio earpiece during the scheduled shift
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
We are passionate and committed to our people and go beyond the rhetoric of diversity and inclusion. You will be working in an inclusive environment and be encouraged to bring your whole self to work. We will do all that we can to help you successfully balance your work and homelife. As a growing business we will encourage you to develop your professional and personal aspirations, enjoy new experiences, and learn from the talented people you will be working with. It's talent that matters to us and we encourage applications from people irrespective of their gender, race, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability status or caring responsibilities.
Live Nation strongly supports equal employment opportunity for all applicants regardless of age (40 and over), ancestry, color, religious creed (including religious dress and grooming practices), family and medical care leave or the denial of family and medical care leave, mental or physical disability (including HIV and AIDS), marital status, domestic partner status, medical condition (including cancer and genetic characteristics), genetic information, military and veteran status, political affiliation, national origin (including language use restrictions), citizenship, race, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding and medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth or breastfeeding), gender, gender identity, and gender expression, sexual orientation, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local law, rule, ordinance or regulation.
We will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance, San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and the California Fair Chance Act and consistent with other similar and / or applicable laws in other areas.
We also afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability. For this reason, Live Nation will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant consistent with its legal obligations to do so, including reasonable accommodations related to pregnancy in accordance with applicable local, state and / or federal law. As part of its commitment to make reasonable accommodations, Live Nation also wishes to participate in a timely, good faith, interactive process with a disabled applicant to determine effective reasonable accommodations, if any, which can be made in response to a request for accommodations. Applicants are invited to identify reasonable accommodations that can be made to assist them to perform the essential functions of the position they seek. Any applicant who requires an accommodation in order to perform the essential functions of the job should contact a Human Resources Representative to request the opportunity to participate in a timely interactive process. Live Nation will also provide reasonable religious accommodations on a case
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d93ymz-3-233-219-62-42 in your application.
Live Nation Entertainment is the global leader in live entertainment and ticketing. Our world-class portfolio reaches all aspects of the live event and ticketing industry, from ground-breaking software in Ticketmaster, mix of legendary venues and restaurants in House of Blues, production leaders in Concerts, exceptional brand partnerships in Media & Sponsorship, and unparalleled team of artist managers in Artist Nation supported by diverse professionals in all facets of Corporate operations.