Responsible for ensuring the success of show and event productions by managing the technical and personnel aspects of the Production department through detailed preparation.
• Ensure positive and creative environment for management team
• Assist in Conducting staff evaluations (training, 90 day and Annual). Set development and performance goals and monitor progress.
• Assist in Recruitment and hiring of new managers and staff, ensure complete training.
• Ensure hires/disciplinary/termination's follow all HOBE guidelines.
• Assist in maintaining department manuals and training materials for all production positions.
• Develop and maintain department manuals and training materials for all production positions.
• Assist and support production department personnel with job functions as needed.
• Assist in creating budgetary requirements and tracking the financial aspects of department.
• Create and maintain daily band cost spreadsheet.
• Create and maintain inventory and maintenance log.
• Ensure all procedures are cost effective.
• Creates daily and weekly show schedule.
• Assist in scheduling appropriate number of staff while maintaining labor costs within the assigned budgetary guidelines.
• Maintain regular communications with Venue and Corporate Management.
• Facilitate proper interdepartmental communication and organization
• Assist in Managing stage, sound, and lighting crews.
• Coordinate operational feedback with Talent Buyer.
• Advance technical details for shows/events.
• Assist with the maintenance of audio, lighting, backline, video and CD-Rom systems advising on repairs when needed.
• Advance food and beverage/hospitality requirements.
• Ensure information is distributed to Operations Managers in a timely basis.
• Responsible for safe and consistent operation of all equipment.
• Advise on design and purchase of site lighting systems (patio, restaurant, etc.)
• Attends production and operations meeting as outlined by Talent Buyer.
• Maintain ''past show'' files.
• Maintain accurate vendor records, following Purchase Ordering Systems.
• Responsible for documenting and delivering disciplinary actions to production crew.
• (State or County Licensee or Certification Requirement)/ Responsible Alcohol Awareness Training Certification or Equivalent
• Flexible Schedule (days/nights, late hours, weekends, and holidays)
• Minimum 3 years prior management experience in an entertainment venue.
• 3 years minimum Tour and Stage Production experience.
• Experience in stage lighting, pro audio systems and basic video systems.
• Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously.
• Ability to make clear concise decisions; sometimes with limited information.
• Computer literate in Windows applications.
• Must possess superior interpersonal communication and organizational skills.
• High School Diploma
• Tolerance of all cultures, music and art forms
• Some College or College Degree in related field
• Point of Sales knowledge
• Behavioral Based Interviewing Skills
• Interest in Night Life
• Cash handling experience
• Experience recognizing valid ID's
• Experience in a live music environment
Physical Demands/Working Environment:
• Working environment is fast-paced and often loud and stressful
• Position requires extended periods of prolonged standing, lifting, bending, reaching, and working on your feet
• Must be able to lift or move up to 75 lbs using proper lifting techniques
• Tolerance of loud noise level in working environment
• Able to wear a radio earpiece during the scheduled shift
If the above description sounds like you and fits your background, apply online at http://www.livenation.com/careers/index.html to join the Live Nation Entertainment team today!
Applicants for employment in the US must possess work authorization which does not require sponsorship by the employer for a visa.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d290y6-52-205-167-104-42 in your application.