WHO ARE YOU?
Passionate and motivated. Driven, with an entrepreneurial spirit. Resourceful, innovative, forward thinking and committed. At Live Nation Entertainment, our people embrace these qualities, so if this sounds like you then please read on!
The Production Manager is responsible for the on-stage, backstage, show settlement and other technical details of concerts and events at Live Nation-operated venues and third party venues including theatres, clubs, stadiums and arenas in the local market and surrounding areas.
WHAT THIS ROLE WILL DO
• Coordination between tour/private production and venues. Advancing and obtaining presale technical information, including production needs, rider requirements, staging and capacity changes.
• Interface with local contractors (vendors) and tours, clients renting Live Nation venues and venue production teams when Live Nation is a client at a venue for all show requirements, including stagehands, runners, security, casual labor and rental equipment, with an emphasis on quality, reliability and cost.
• Day of show management of concert/private events from load in to load out, with an emphasis on customer (artist/client) service, adherence to time schedules, sound restrictions and cost containment.
• Show settlement, artist and vendor payments on events
• Live Nation representative at scheduled shows for business unit and production and show settlement responsibilities for non-Amphitheater shows in market, as directed.
• Coordinate and manages approved subcontractors and third party vendors to ensure safe, efficient and successful events.
WHAT THIS PERSON WILL BRING
• Combination 4 plus years' experience as Production Manager, promoter rep, or event coordinator; general knowledge of venue operations preferred
• Possess strong organizational, communication, interpersonal and analytical skills with attention to detail/problem solving skills
• Ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks simultaneously in a fast paced environment
• Be a self-motivated individual who possesses a ''roll up the sleeves attitude'' and a ''hands-on'' style, as well as the aptitude to thrive in a fast-paced, results- oriented environment
• Ability to travel within the new england market as schedule dictates
• Flexible Schedule (days/nights, late hours, weekends, and holidays)
• Implementation and execution of all Live Nation policies, procedures and programs.
• Must work well under pressure/Even tempered
• Ability to make clear concise decisions; sometimes with limited information.
• Computer proficiency in Windows applications (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
• Excellent references
• COVID-19 vaccination will be required for this position subject to legally valid exemptions
Physical Demands/Working Environment
• Working environment is fast-paced and often loud and stressful
• Position requires extended periods of prolonged standing, lifting, bending, reaching, and working on your feet
• Tolerance of loud noise level in working environment
BENEFITS & PERKS - Our motto is 'Taking Care of Our Own' through 6 pillars of benefits:
• HEALTH: Medical, Dental and Vision benefits for you and your family, including Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA) and Health Savings Accounts (HSAs)
• YOURSELF: Paid time off policy including holidays, sick time and day off for your birthday, free concert tickets
• WEALTH: 401(k) program with company match, Stock Program Reimbursement
• FAMILY: New parent programs & support including caregiver leave and baby bonus, infertility support
• CAREER: Tuition reimbursement, student loan repayment internal growth and development programs & trainings
• OTHERS: Volunteer time off, crowdfunding network
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
We also afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability. For this reason, Live Nation will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant consistent with its legal obligations to do so, including reasonable accommodations related to pregnancy in accordance with applicable local, state and / or federal law. As part of its commitment to make reasonable accommodations, Live Nation also wishes to participate in a timely, good faith, interactive process with a disabled applicant to determine effective reasonable accommodations, if any, which can be made in response to a request for accommodations. Applicants are invited to identify reasonable accommodations that can be made to assist them to perform the essential functions of the position they seek. Any applicant who requires an accommodation in order to perform the essential functions of the job should contact a Human Resources Representative to request the opportunity to participate in a timely interactive process. Live Nation will also provide reasonable religious accommodations on a case by case basis.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d98074-54-227-97-219-42 in your application.