C3 Presents (owned by Live Nation) creates music festival experiences for millions of fans across the globe, setting the new standard each year for events that are as memorable as they are spectacular, including Austin City Limits Music Festival in Austin, TX, Lollapalooza in Chicago, IL (and six other countries) and Bonnaroo in Manchester, TN.
We are looking for a self-starter, detailed-oriented and compliance minded Contracts Manager to become an integral part of the Production Contracts team. Our department collaborates closely with all departments across C3, including in-house Legal, to ensure the end-to-end successful completion of Production related contracting for Festivals and Events. The Contracts Manager must be dependable, learn quickly and remain consistent when processing contracts. A background in business, contracts, insurance, procurement, legal administration, and/or event production is a plus.
• Ensure the end-to-end successful completion of Production related contracting for your assigned Festival or Event
• Prepare and submit several high-volume contract requests including independent contractor service agreements, vendor agreements, master services agreements, statements of work, amendments, and other related agreements
• Streamline communication and function as liaison between internal and external parties during contract development and negotiation
• Coordinate actions to resolve discrepancies or potential issues with Production Contracts Management, Production/Event Management, Legal and/or Risk Management teams
• Proactively manage multiple event assignments with the ability to meet deadlines and drive contracts toward execution
• Track a detailed log with contract status for each Event and provide updates to key stakeholders
• Maintain our internal department database of contract documents, compliant certificates of insurance, correspondence, and other legal documents
• Provide guidance, support and assistance to vendors, contractors, and company employees regarding the interpretation of contract terms and C3 policies and procedures
• Perform other job responsibilities, as needed
• 3 years or more of relevant experience in business, contract administration, vendor procurement, event production, and/or legal/insurance environment
• Bachelor's Degree or combination of work experience
• Must have exceptional initiative, judgment, and attention to detail, with the ability to prioritize
• Punctual and reliable, with the written and verbal communication skills to complete assignments independently, working quickly and efficiently
• Maintains a positive attitude and professional disposition in a fast-paced industry
• Has a desire to learn and take on new challenges and responsibilities
• Collaborative personality who enjoys working closely with others
• Adaptable when handling change, with the ability to stay composed and optimistic in problem-solving
• Flexibility in work hours and availability during major projects and events
• Opportunities to travel (not required)
C3 CORE COMPETENCIES
• Demonstrate integrity in the way you operate in day-to-day business and the way you deal with people
• Communicate effectively with various audiences by organizing and delivering information appropriately and listening actively to others
• Proactively seek solutions to problems. Be enthusiastic and energetic in your approach to your job. Commit to putting in extra effort with a positive attitude.
• Be flexible in handling change, able to juggle multiple demands, and adaptable to new situations with fresh ideas or innovative approaches
• Stay composed, confident, optimistic, and in problem-solving mode when the going gets tough
• Possess the skills needed to perform your job well, paying close attention to detail, accuracy, and completeness
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g3q1x4-3-239-9-151-42 in your application.