We are currently looking for a Regional Production Admin. This person, under guidance of the Regional Production Team, will be responsible for multiple tasks that are essential to the success of Live Nation's production efforts including payroll processing, onsite production support, calendar management, calendar management, assisting with contract management and more.
WHAT THIS ROLE WILL DO
• Assist with creating and maintaining venue information, talent contacts, technical information, and other departmental documents
• Organization and maintain vendor agreements, contracts, files
• Obtain venue technical information and venue layouts prior to on sale. Present layouts for approval
• Establish and maintain file sharing system for contractors and vendors, updating grids and information for each department
• Maintain departmental contact lists
• Forge and maintain relationships with the production team, talent buyers and regional venues
• Maintain touring contact sheets for all regional shows
• Compose letters, RFPs, presentation materials, etc.
• Draft, format, and review documents with attention to grammar and spelling
• Attend various meetings as needed, takes minutes or notes, create agendas, or assists with meeting preparation
• Order departmental supplies – cash, checks, office supplies, etc. Maintain an ongoing production tool resource in the office; overseeing printer and towel inventory, checking out items to employees, etc.
• Establish and maintain file sharing system for contractors and vendors, updating grids, agreements
• Maintain departmental and event budgets
• Heavy calendar management including departmental staffing, scheduling, and coordinating meetings.
• Send regular department calendar updates.
• Maintain departmental payroll
• Improve payroll systems to support the growing department
• During busy event times duties will expand to providing onsite support, preparation of documents, permits, and a limited amount of event management
• Learn to settle shows to provide support event times
• Assist in additional duties as needed
WHAT THIS PERSON WILL BRING
• Requires a high school diploma/GED.
• Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously
• Experience in audio and video production, or an equivalent combination of education and experience a plus
• Must possess superior interpersonal communication and organizational skills
• Ability to make clear concise decisions, sometimes with limited information
• Ability to use standard office equipment
• Proficient in Microsoft Office
• Bonus applications: Airtable, AutoCAD
• Ability to work extended hours, including weekends and evenings is required (as dictated by show dates, deadlines, etc.)
• Live Nation's policy regarding vaccinations and masking will evolve based upon updated regulations and factors related to COVID-19. Currently, we strongly encourage employees to be fully vaccinated or have received a negative COVID test within  hours of entering an office.
BENEFITS & PERKS - Our motto is 'Taking Care of Our Own' through 6 pillars of benefits:
• HEALTH: Medical, Dental and Vision benefits for you and your family, including Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA) and Health Savings Accounts (HSAs)
• YOURSELF: Paid time off policy including holidays, sick time and day off for your birthday, free concert tickets
• WEALTH: 401(k) program with company match, Stock Program Reimbursement
• FAMILY: New parent programs & support including caregiver leave and baby bonus, infertility support
• CAREER: Tuition reimbursement, student loan repayment internal growth and development programs & trainings
• OTHERS: Volunteer time off, crowdfunding network
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rbe98e-34-204-174-110-42 in your application.