Software Quality Engineer
JOB DESCRIPTION – Product Trainer
Location: Orlando, Chicago, Boston, Atlanta, potentially other TM offices in the US (preferably EST time zone) or remote
Division: Ticketmaster Global
Line Manager: Tim Wandelburg, Director, Global Education & Training
Contract Terms: Permanent, 40 hours per week
The Global Client Support & Operations Organization has the mission to build a global support & operations center of excellence where all processes, tools & best practices are applied to all regions across the globe in order to achieve the highest levels of employee, fan & client satisfaction.
Education and Training, a vertical of this organization, is a competitive differentiator for our clients and a growth path for our employees. We seek to be innovative in design and delivery, creating content and experiences that are simple, aligned to a broader curriculum, and timely to the learners.
Our teams are accountable for quality product education, cultivating market expertise, and supporting product and feature launches. They utilize global standards across all products in the design, development, and delivery of all materials and offerings with the goal of a unified experience that empowers clients to utilize resources at scale to train staff efficiently, optimize product usage, and grow their product knowledge.
As a rockstar member of the Global Education team you will design, develop and deliver what modern education and training looks like for fans, clients and employees. We are transforming education at Ticketmaster, and you can be a part of it.
To accomplish this, you will create and provide innovative training programs and learning activities tailored for content and audience with a focus on product and product adoption. You will learn and transform technical content into an engaging and interactive training experience. This can include video, documents, infographics, games, interactive e-learning, websites, virtual instruction, a blended approach, or a new creative solution brainstormed by you!
Aside from designing and developing content, you will maintain a desire to continue learning and growing. You will collaborate with other team members and then take tasks and run with them. You will maintain good communication with team members, stakeholders and product subject matter experts.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
• Deliver interactive virtual & classroom training and webinars on product functionality and features.
• Research, plan, and prepare lessons for new ticketing products during the rollout and implementation to help speed up the adoption of complex and strategic products and features.
• Improve ticketing business processes and deliver consulting to our clients and global staff on product usage.
• Create storyboards and build videos, tutorials, and other e-Learning material.
• Plan, prioritize, and deliver training, configuration, and consulting during new country expansion.
• Produce and update training materials and user documentation such as User Guides, Job Aids, and best practices for existing and newly developed products and tools.
• Develop metrics and provide key performance indicators. Compile reports and present outcomes regarding training activity and documentation usage to evaluate efficiency and impact of work.
• Actively improve training and documentation methods, techniques, and processes in collaboration with the team.
• Become the subject matter expert for specific products and take ownership of internal communication and training needs.
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
• Proven experience in either a product (software) training role or detailed knowledge of a ticketing system.
• Be able to develop and implement comprehensive product training programs and methods, both live and online, including analysis and recommendation of new training methods & opportunities.
• Be able to analyze requirements, design learning objectives, and deliver courses in multiple formats.
• Ability to produce clear and concise documentation and articulate complex subjects to business users.
• Excellent presentation, written and oral communication skills, fluent in English.
• Working knowledge of MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
• Practical experience in product training, preferably in software applications, training design, and training needs assessment.
• Expertise in training delivery, training design, and training need assessment.
• Experience in creating user documentation such as user guides and how-to documents.
• Knowledge of the Ticketmaster Ticketing System
• Previous experience in ticketing or entertainment, concert, or sports industries, with an understanding of industry terminology and ticketing concepts.
• Demonstrable knowledge of e-Learning Authoring Tools like Articulate Storyline, Adobe Captivate, Lectora, Camtasia or others.
• Knowledge of analyzing processes to implement continuous improvements and best practices.
• Knowledge of Sharepoint, Confluence, Asana, Miro, Trello or similar tools.
• Educated to degree level in Computer Science, Business or another technical discipline.
• Other languages.
YOU (BEHAVIOURAL SKILLS)
• Be confident standing up in front of a room and leading groups through workshops, coaching and structured training sessions.
• Proven ability to inspire confidence in others.
• Active, self-motivated and able to work independently with minimal supervision and to efficiently handle multiple priorities in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
• Value and utilize the experience and expertise of colleagues inside and outside the team.
• Embrace change and promote the continuous improvement of the training facilitation.
• Work collaboratively and build excellent relationships with remote team members.
• Be driven to succeed and motivate team members to be committed and successful.
• Passionate about coaching and training others in large-scale or complex products and projects.
• Skills to quickly learn software applications.
Reliability – We understand that fans and clients rely on us to power their live event experiences, and we rely on each other to make it happen.
Teamwork - We believe individual achievement pales in comparison to the level of success that can be achieved by a team
Integrity – We are committed to the highest moral and ethical standards on behalf of the countless partners and stakeholders we represent
Belonging - We are committed to building a culture in which all people can be their authentic selves, have an equal voice and opportunities to thrive
We are passionate and committed to our people and go beyond the rhetoric of diversity and inclusion. You will be working in an inclusive environment and be encouraged to bring your whole self to work. We will do all that we can to help you successfully balance your work and home life. As a growing business, we will encourage you to develop your professional and personal aspirations, enjoy new experiences, and learn from the talented people you will be working with. It's the talent that matters to us and we encourage applications from people irrespective of their gender, race, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability status, or caring responsibilities.
We're fans who help fans everywhere get into the live events they love. A proud division of Live Nation Entertainment, Ticketmaster has changed the w
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gq91kx-44-201-96-43-42 in your application.
Live Nation Entertainment is the global leader in live entertainment and ticketing. Our world-class portfolio reaches all aspects of the live event and ticketing industry, from ground-breaking software in Ticketmaster, mix of legendary venues and restaurants in House of Blues, production leaders in Concerts, exceptional brand partnerships in Media & Sponsorship, and unparalleled team of artist managers in Artist Nation supported by diverse professionals in all facets of Corporate operations.