PRODUCT SUPPORT SPECIALIST
Location: Toronto, ON or remote within Eastern time zone
Line Manager: Director, Product Operations & Training
Contract Terms: Permanent, 37.5 hours per week
Our Product Support team is a main point of contact/support for internal teams and clients from a product perspective. The team's mission is as follows, ''Support the Client, Support the Account Teams, and Support the Fan'' which stresses the important of providing excellent overall support, while focusing on efficiency improvements, ever-changing technology, support needs, along with professional growth for all team members. The team prides itself on being empathetic, curious, consultative strategists who work to understand client needs, while helping internal teams support exceed goals.
The Product Support Specialist role will provide expert-level support to new/existing clients and internal teams such as Sales, Support & Operations, and Product teams, while working through Salesforce in an SLA and metric-driven environment. In addition, this role will operate as a consultant during the sales cycle through to reporting client feedback to internal teams.
The successful individual should strive to maintain high client satisfaction and ensuring clients are utilizing features to their full capacity, while increasing efficiencies within the Client Support team. The Product Support team is driven by customer success/satisfaction, adoption, and acting as the client voice from a product perspective.
Kindly note this role will provide support to one of our Portfolio Companies, Universe, which is a proud division of Ticketmaster.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
• Acquire a detailed knowledge of the Universe Ticketing platform used to advise both internal teams and clients on how to best use products
• Keep abreast of new products and technologies pertinent to Universe
• Advocate for the client by ensuring their needs are being met and clearly communicate roadblocks to the product and design teams, research, and document competitor offerings
• Log issues and user feedback, and work closely with developers and product to reproduce issues, problem-solve, and verify fixes
• Goal to resolve the highest percentage of JIRA tickets that require no development intervention, thus reducing the time of a Product Manager, QA, or development spent investigating and/or reproducing
• Assist with product testing of new features and platform upgrades/fixes
• Expert-level support focusing on external and internal escalated issues through Salesforce and JIRA
• Support wider Universe & Ticketmaster teams to assist with troubleshooting using product & technical knowledge
• Identifying process optimization and improvements to product support workflows to improve the support experience
• Assist in the escalation, management, and resolution of critical technical incidents
• Assisting to shape the future of Universe by liaising with appropriate stakeholders as part of the Global Initiative Support rollout
• Working closely with Sales team to assist in advising during RFP to pitch process, while retaining existing client base
• Create and update knowledge base and documentation, as needed
Our job descriptions evolve with our business needs and priorities. In addition to the description above, your role may include additional duties, responsibilities, projects, and team support as needed.
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW (or TECHNICAL SKILLS)
• Minimum of 3-5 years' experience in a customer facing role; customer success/customer service, sales, or similar
• Understanding of APIs, GraphQL, and/or programming language such as SQL, HTML, XML, are preferred
• Strong understanding of technology and/or technical expertise/background
• Clear and concise verbal and written communication skills (i.e., grammar and spelling)
• Proven ability to manage competing priorities/deadlines
• Demonstrated experience with time management and organizational skills
• Excellent social and interpersonal skills; you're friendly and outgoing, and enjoy connecting with new people
• Proficient in Microsoft Office suite products
• Experience using Stripe, Sift, Jira, Salesforce, Zendesk, and Hyperwallet are a bonus!
• COVID-19 vaccination will be required for this position, subject to legally entitled accommodations
YOU (BEHAVIOURAL SKILLS)
• Communication – Outstanding oral and written communication skills, with a focus on client interactions and presentations/demonstrations.
• Winning Teamwork – Collaborating with others in a respectful manner and openly sharing information amongst the team to assist in achieving Ticketmaster goals and objectives. Taking the time to empathize and understand where others are coming from, along with showing recognition and appreciation for the contribution of others.
• Results-Oriented – Energetic, highly motivated self-starter with a track record of meeting/exceeding goals through creativity and relationship building, with a knack for being resourceful.
• Organizational Skills – Manages competing priorities of several teams/departments/locations. Tasks and project management orientation (with the ability to hold others accountable).
LIFE AT TICKETMASTER
We are proud to be a part of Live Nation Entertainment, the world's largest live entertainment company.
Our vision at Ticketmaster is to connect people around the world to the live events they love. As the world's largest ticket marketplace and the leading global provider of enterprise tools and services for the live entertainment business, we are uniquely positioned to successfully deliver on that vision.
We do it all with an intense passion for Live and an inspiring and diverse culture driven by accessible leaders, attentive managers, and enthusiastic teams. If you're passionate about live entertainment like we are, and you want to work at a company dedicated to helping millions of fans experience it, we want to hear from you.
Our work is guided by our values:
Reliability - We understand that fans and clients rely on us to power their live event experiences, and we rely on each other to make it happen.
Teamwork - We believe individual achievement pales in comparison to the level of success that can be achieved by a team
Integrity - We are committed to the highest moral and ethical standards on behalf of the countless partners and stakeholders we represent
Belonging - We are committed to building a culture in which all people can be their authentic selves, have an equal voice and opportunities to thrive
Ticketmaster Canada will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities in the job application process. If you have difficulty using our online application system and need an accommodation due to a disability, please email email@example.com. Please note this inbox is limited to accommodation requests. Resumes submitted to this inbox will not be considered.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r1n06m-3-237-29-69-42 in your application.