Product Solutions Specialist
Remote / Virtual
JOB DESCRIPTION – Product Solutions Specialist
Location: West Hollywood, CA; Scottsdale, AZ; Chicago, IL; or New York, NY
Comments: Typical 8-hour workday with afterhours support as needed. Rare travel, domestic and international.
Division: Global Support & Operations
Line Manager: Manager, Product Solutions
Contract Terms: Full Time/Regular
The Implementation and Solutions team, which is part of the Global Support & Operations organization, is responsible for providing outstanding support for internal teams and the Ticketmaster client base. The team mission ''Support the Client, Support the Account Teams, Support the Fan'' and strives to provide excellent support while realizing improvements in efficiency, ever-changing technology, support needs and professional growth for the staff.
The Product Solutions Specialist will provide expert support for clients and Field Operations team while working through Salesforce in a SLA and metric driven environment. This position should strive to maintain high client satisfaction scores while increasing efficiencies within the overall Global Support & Operations organization. Primary products to support include but are not limited to the TM1 Product Suite.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
• Expert level support focusing on external and internal escalated issues via Salesforce
• Subject matter expert in one of more of our products
• Participate in product meetings and work directly with developers on the most complex of issues helping find the root cause of an issue
• Create and update Knowledge Articles as needed.
• Take lead on special projects for a specific product(s) as needed
• Have in depth product knowledge used to advise internal teams on how to best use a product(s).
• Have knowledge of how our other products work that Product Solutions supports, so that you can still support them, especially focusing on those that interact with your core product(s).
• Log all work via Salesforce
• Potential to work some weekends/holidays-rotating basis.
• Goal of resolving the highest percentage possible, thus reducing the time of a product manager, QA or development spent doing support
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW (or TECHNICAL SKILLS)
• Minimum of 2 years in software product support in a remote environment
• Prior Ticketmaster or ticketing experience required
• Advanced product knowledge and understanding of the developer's language, such as SQL, HTML, XML or a programming language
• Excellent communication skills
• Attention to detail and ability to analyse and solve problems
• Proficient on Microsoft Office
• Excellent time management and organizational skills and the ability to react to changes requiring re-prioritization of workload.
YOU (BEHAVIORAL SKILLS)
• Excellent leadership traits that promote a highly functioning team environment based on trust, respect and cross-organization collaboration
• Strong aptitude to motivate, mentor, and lead company and client staff in a team driven environment
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills – ability to influence
• Candidate must be detail oriented, organized, and able to work in an agile environment
LIFE AT TICKETMASTER
We are proud to be a part of Live Nation Entertainment, the world's largest live entertainment company.
Our vision at Ticketmaster is to connect people around the world to the live events they love. As the world's largest ticket marketplace and the leading global provider of enterprise tools and services for the live entertainment business, we are uniquely positioned to successfully deliver on that vision.
We do it all with an intense passion for Live and an inspiring and diverse culture driven by accessible leaders, attentive managers, and enthusiastic teams. If you're passionate about live entertainment like we are, and you want to work at a company dedicated to helping millions of fans experience it, we want to hear from you.
Our work is guided by our values:
Reliability - We understand that fans and clients rely on us to power their live event experiences, and we rely on each other to make it happen.
Teamwork - We believe individual achievement pales in comparison to the level of success that can be achieved by a team
Integrity - We are committed to the highest moral and ethical standards on behalf of the countless partners and stakeholders we represent
Belonging - We are committed to building a culture in which all people can be their authentic selves, have an equal voice and opportunities to thrive
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
We also afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability. For this reason, Ticketmaster will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant consistent with its legal obligations to do so, including reasonable accommodations related to pregnancy in accordance with applicable local, state and / or federal law. As part of its commitment to make reasonable accommodations, Ticketmaster also wishes to participate in a timely, good faith, interactive process with a disabled applicant to determine effective reasonable accommodations, if any, which can be made in response to a request for accommodations. Applicants are invited to identify reasonable accommodations that can be made to assist them to perform the essential functions of the position they seek. Any applicant who requires an accommodation in order to perform the essential functions of the job should contact a Human Resources Representative to request the opportunity to participate in a timely interactive process. Ticketmaster will also provide reasonable religious accommodations on a case-by-case basis.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rboj6e-3-215-177-171-42 in your application.
Live Nation Entertainment is the global leader in live entertainment and ticketing. Our world-class portfolio reaches all aspects of the live event and ticketing industry, from ground-breaking software in Ticketmaster, mix of legendary venues and restaurants in House of Blues, production leaders in Concerts, exceptional brand partnerships in Media & Sponsorship, and unparalleled team of artist managers in Artist Nation supported by diverse professionals in all facets of Corporate operations.