Location: 4 Pentonville Road, London N1 9HF
Division: Global Enterprise Products & Services
Line Manager: Associate Director, B2B & Product Marketing
Contract Terms: Full-Time, Permanent
Ticketmaster's Global Enterprise Product Marketing group operates as the client voice of our company. We advocate for our clients across the product lifecycle, building & distilling our B2B narrative across strategic priorities, enterprise products, and agile release cycles.
Ticketmaster, a Live Nation Entertainment company, is currently seeking an ambitious, highly motivated, creative and well-organized Product Marketing Designer to join the Global Enterprise Product Marketing team.
This is a wide-reaching role within the Enterprise team, where you will be designing for a number of mediums and use cases- bringing our products to life and providing an industry-leading client experience. Your responsibilities will include the design and development of landing pages, advertisements, marketing assets and video. Versatility and consistency across different media types are key. This is a cross-functional role, supporting various projects and campaigns that will be leveraged globally.
You will report to the Associate Director, B2B & Product Marketing who you will work closely with, supporting the team across all projects and campaigns that we deliver to our global network of companies. Your work will have global impact and be used by 30+ markets and multiple business divisions.
You will also work closely with the centralized design team in the International Marketing organisation, from a design and creative perspective. This will ensure design and creative is consistent with our global brand guidelines and complements other marketing creative - working together to create a holistic, impactful experience in market.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
• Creating B2B landing pages, campaigns and digital comms to be implemented by multiple local teams around the world
• Designing product marketing assets or use across our digital channels as well as presentations and PDF formats
• Creating and editing videos to be used on our websites and in presentations
• Ensure all design is consistent with our corporate brand guidelines
• Support design work for internal and external industry events
• Keep skills fresh and stay informed of industry best practices as well as technical and design trends by sharing work with other marketing designers
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
• Solid experience with Sketch, Figma and PowerPoint
• Experience with After Effects, Premiere and Illustrator
• Desirable experience: Wordpress (including plugins such as Divi), front end development and Google Analytics
• A creative thinker with attention to detail
• Excellent communications and interpersonal skills with strong track record of collaboration
• Strong creative problem-solving skills
• Enthusiastic, self-motivated individual
• Ability to effectively manage moving targets and deadlines
• Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously
• Excellent presentation preparation and delivery skill
• A do-er who wants to develop both their dev and design skills for marketing purposes.
LIFE AT TICKETMASTER
We are proud to be a part of Live Nation Entertainment, the world's largest live entertainment company.
Our vision at Ticketmaster is to connect people around the world to the live events they love. As the world's largest ticket marketplace and the leading global provider of enterprise tools and services for the live entertainment business, we are uniquely positioned to successfully deliver on that vision.
We do it all with an intense passion for Live and an inspiring and diverse culture driven by accessible leaders, attentive managers, and enthusiastic teams. If you're passionate about live entertainment like we are, and you want to work at a company dedicated to helping millions of fans experience it, we want to hear from you.
Our work is guided by our values:
Reliability - We understand that fans and clients rely on us to power their live event experiences, and we rely on each other to make it happen.
Teamwork - We believe individual achievement pales in comparison to the level of success that can be achieved by a team
Integrity - We are committed to the highest moral and ethical standards on behalf of the countless partners and stakeholders we represent
Belonging - We are committed to building a culture in which all people can be their authentic selves, have an equal voice and opportunities to thrive
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rez572-3-236-212-116-42 in your application.