- Full Time
The Product team define market requirements for products before they are deployed to local market for Marketplace and Enterprise and any other products as required. This includes working closely with the local products and IT teams to execute the projects on our product roadmap and especially working closely with the development teams to deliver products.
The Product Manager is responsible for planning and execution of product roadmap items throughout the product lifecycle. The Product Manager aligns with the development team to prioritise the workloads to current priorities and working closely with peers across the organisation to ensure revenue and customer/client satisfaction goals are met. The Product Manager's job includes ensuring that the product supports the company's overall strategy and goals.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
• Define product strategies and roadmap to align with business direction and company vision.
• Participate in discussions with sales teams and contribute to decision making from a product perspective.
• Work with a team of product managers & sales team for ideation, development, launching, and iteration of product features.
• Work closely with engineers, designers, and related parties to ensure the delivery of high-quality products and workflows.
• Performs moderately complex bug verification, release testing and beta support for assigned products.
• Collect and analyse feedback from users, and other related parties to identify needs and provide solutions.
• Provide clear product requirements documents and be able to guide tech teams through the development process.
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW (or TECHNICAL SKILLS)
• Basic concept on the frontend and backend of the application
• Knowledge on any programming language
• Knowledge on SQL/NoSQL databases
• Knowledge on cloud networking technology
YOU (BEHAVIOURAL SKILLS)
• Well-developed analytical and problem-solving skills
• Good judgment and decision-making skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills to deliver information and resources to varying levels of experience with products.
• Ability to communicate professionally with all levels of Management
• Ability to work autonomously with little supervision.
• True team player with 'can do' attitude.
• Flexible approach to hours to effectively work with teams in other time zones.
LIFE AT TICKETMASTER
Founded in 2014, Tixcraft is Taiwan's leading music ticketing platform working with some of the biggest promoters in Taiwan. More recently in 2019, the company joined Ticketmaster and continued the expansion in the APAC region. Tixcraft is proud to be a part of Live Nation Entertainment, the world's largest live entertainment company.
Our vision at Ticketmaster is to connect people around the world to the live events they love. As the world's largest ticket marketplace and the leading global provider of enterprise tools and services for the live entertainment business, we are uniquely positioned to successfully deliver on that vision.
We do it all with an intense passion for Live and an inspiring and diverse culture driven by accessible leaders, attentive managers, and enthusiastic teams. If you're passionate about live entertainment like we are, and you want to work at a company dedicated to helping millions of fans experience it, we want to hear from you.
Our work is guided by our values:
Reliability - We understand that fans and clients rely on us to power their live event experiences, and we rely on each other to make it happen.
Teamwork - We believe individual achievement pales in comparison to the level of success that can be achieved by a team
Integrity - We are committed to the highest moral and ethical standards on behalf of the countless partners and stakeholders we represent
Belonging - We are committed to building a culture in which all people can be their authentic selves, have an equal voice and opportunities to thrive
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rny00o-34-232-62-64-42 in your application.
Live Nation Entertainment is the global leader in live entertainment and ticketing. Our world-class portfolio reaches all aspects of the live event and ticketing industry, from ground-breaking software in Ticketmaster, mix of legendary venues and restaurants in House of Blues, production leaders in Concerts, exceptional brand partnerships in Media & Sponsorship, and unparalleled team of artist managers in Artist Nation supported by diverse professionals in all facets of Corporate operations.