Location: London, UK, flexible with international travel
Division: Enterprise Data Product
Line Manager: Sr Director of Product, Enterprise Data
Contract Terms: Permanent, 40 hours per week
Ticketmaster's Enterprise Data Product team sits at the heart of our Enterprise line of business and it aims to empower Ticketmaster and its clients to run their business, sell more tickets and generate incremental revenue with the right data, through the most appropriate tools, at the right time, ensuring accuracy and consistency.
We are seeking a Product Manager to join the Enterprise Data Product team to define valuable, usable and feasible CRM marketing products and solutions that, through the delivery of rich segmentation, timely automations and accurate recommendations, empower Ticketmaster and Live Nation global marketers to reach their fans and drive incremental sales.
The role is central in ensuring we leverage one of the largest and ever-growing databases of live event fans through data and tools that improve the efficiency and effectiveness of our CRM Marketing activity, creating and evangelising the product's vision, build the roadmap and partnering with Marketing, engineering and other product teams to deliver data, multi-channel automations and recommendations that are front and centre of Ticketmaster's' marketing power.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
• Understand, represents and contribute to the unified Enterprise Data Product vision and strategy from the Sr Director of Product, to ensure the vision is upheld in the roadmap
• Own and manage the CRM Marketing products roadmap and work closely with senior leadership and the Sr Director of Product to prioritise this, based on business impact and time to market and in line with the Enterprise Data Product vision. This includes driving the evolution of our fan-centric data warehouse, our multi-tenant enterprise implementation of Sales Force Marketing Cloud that powers both our transactional and marketing automations internationally as well as our Recommendations engine.
• Build excellent relationships with all stakeholders (sponsors, marketers, external clients, product champions…) and work with them to gain comprehensive understanding of business needs and issues to define requirements and deliver high-quality solutions
• Identify product requirements and define product specifications for a talented group of engineers through clear, consistent, and unambiguous user stories and acceptance criteria, using a range of qualitative and quantitative analysis techniques and producing wireframes, process flows or other supporting materials as necessary to ensure functions are fit for purpose
• Partner with architects and engineers to ensure solutions are designed based on requirements and acceptance criteria and ensuring product sign-off of developed solutions
• Partner with key software and 3rd party data suppliers to ensure smooth and productive relationships and maximise our return on investment
• Drive product development and delivery with respect to goals, business case, functional and non-functional requirements with a focus on quality, stability and scalability and amicably manage change requests.
• Promote smooth roll-out of products and services to its internal and external users and champion adoption of new features, supporting and optimising the roll-out process where needed and ensuring timely and effective communication to all stakeholders.
• Be the go-to person for the products and represent the product and its vision and value with internal and external (client) stakeholder at any level.
• Our job descriptions evolve with our business needs and priorities. In addition to the description above, your role may include additional projects and team support as needed.
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
• Proven years of experience in technology focussed product management or business analysis
• Successful delivery of high-quality business analysis and problem-solving on complex data-centric programmes (Data warehousing, CRM marketing, BI and reporting, Analytics…)
• Well versed in digital and email marketing platforms (SFMC, Google Ads, Facebook Ads...) and understanding of automation workflows and recommendations engines
• Experience working with marketing data in enterprise BI platforms
• Comfortable with data manipulation in Excel or similar
• Ability to represent information and data accurately
• Analytical and problem solver, capable of distilling complex challenges and issues into understandable elements
• A clear and concise communicator who can express ideas persuasively and articulately with both business and technology leads at all levels of an organisation
• Energetic, self-driven and proactive, able to operate autonomously and efficiently in a fast-paced environment
• Effectively manages their work and time to deliver outputs in required timescales
• Pragmatic in considering alternative options in response to change
• Open and collaborative working style, encouraging an interactive approach to requirements analysis, definition and evaluating solution options with SME's
• Earn the trust of clients, co-workers and fans; deliver high quality work on time and on task whilst taking the time to do things right
• Good listening skills and showing recognition and appreciation for the contributions of others
• Ability to have honest conversations while creating a safe work environment for open dialogue;
Rock Solid Reliability – I earn the trust of clients, co-workers and fans; I set clear expectations; I deliver high quality work on time and on task; I take the time to do things right
Winning Teamwork – I collaborate with others; I share information openly; I listen and take time to empathise and understand where others are coming from; I show recognition and appreciation for the contributions of others
Act with Integrity – I am proud of the way I represent myself and the company to others; I act with good intentions; I have direct, honest conversations while creating a safe work environment for open dialogue; I represent information and data accurately and completely
Belonging - We are committed to building a culture in which all people can be their authentic selves, have an equal voice and opportunities to thrive
We're fans who help fans everywhere get in to the live events they love. A proud division of Live Nation Entertainment, Ticketmaster has changed the way the world connects with their favourite artists, teams, and shows, and we continue to shape innovation every day. We're not just selling tickets (though we do that better than anyone else), we're enriching lives one incredible experience at a time. And we think that's pretty amazing. If you're passionate about the magic of live entertainment like we are, and you want to work at a company dedicated to helping millions of fans experience it, we want to hear from you.
We have a 'Fan First' mindset, placing customers at the heart of everything we do. Whether working behind the scenes or engaging directly with the 'Fan' you will be part of a culture that supports and enriches the fan experience. Your work, our passion… delivering world class experiences – Fan First.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rv1n3j-3-235-60-144-42 in your application.