We're looking for a world-class Product Designer for Live Nation's digital portfolio. This is a key role on an entrepreneurial team with the resources, exposure and customer base of the world's leading live entertainment company. You will be a design lead working with product owners, stakeholders and engineers to launch new features and functionality on the Live Nation website, app, and other Live Nation digital products. Reports to the Director of Product Design.
WHAT THIS ROLE WILL DO
• Create beautifully crafted, usable and engaging fan experiences
• Design experiences to scale across multiple scenarios, products, and fans
• Work on multiple projects from start to finish in an agile environment
• Effectively define and document user problems, principles, and details necessary to communicate and implement solutions
WHAT THIS PERSON WILL BRING
• 3+ years designing UX/UI for consumer-facing products with a portfolio that demonstrates rock-solid visual and interaction design skills
• You are passionate about design and have worked with other designers to create awesome design experiences, as well as takes complete ownership of projects
• Be an excellent teammate, communicator, and facilitator
• Graphic design and logo skills are a major plus
• Passion for live music and events is a plus
BENEFITS & PERKS
Our motto is 'Taking Care of Our Own' through 6 pillars of benefits:
• HEALTH: Medical, Vision and Dental benefits for you and your family, including Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA) and Health Savings Accounts (HSAs)
• YOURSELF: Generous paid time off policy including paid holidays, sick time and paid days off for your birthday, Free concert tickets
• WEALTH: 401(k) program with company match, Stock Program
• FAMILY: New parent programs & support including caregiver leave and childcare cash, infertility support
• CAREER: Tuition reimbursement, student loan repayment internal growth and development programs & trainings
• OTHERS: Volunteer time off, crowdfunding network
Live Nation's policy regarding vaccinations and masking will evolve based upon updated regulations and factors related to COVID-19. Currently, we strongly encourage employees to be fully vaccinated or have received a negative COVID test within  hours of entering an office.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gmobbx-44-200-168-16-42 in your application.